Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are Redskins fans in Charlotte going to watch game?

PKing

Called Picasso's and they have changed name and no longer have Redskins room. Where is everybody going to watch the games now. Planning on going tomorow to watch the Skins and Cardinals. Thanks
My living room, in front of my HD tv. Nothing like having that, along with Sunday Ticket. Going to a bar is no way to watch a game, IMO. Too noisy, so you can't really focus on the game. And too many drunken idiots, that don't know football. And, of course, no lines to the restroom or for food.:)

---------- Post added September-17th-2011 at 05:32 PM ----------

I can't wait to take over BOA Stadium in October...
It will be a little more difficult to do that this year though. Especially if Cam continues to impress. There will be less Panther fans willing to sell their tickets.

Hey guys, I'm the guy that used to own Picasso's. Sold in March as this downturn just kept getting worse for us. Sorry!!

The new place to go is Kickstand on Central Ave. just up from Hawthorne Ln. It is connected to Loco Lime (if you're familiar with that,) and my old bartender, Tim, is slinging the drinks, and cheering the Skins on there.

They paid WFNZ (CBS radio) for the rights to be the "official" Redskins bar in Charlotte.

Hope to see the ES faithful there in mid/late Oct. there!

---------- Post added September-17th-2011 at 07:02 PM ----------

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I will not be there as I'm in DC now to see the game. I know you'll miss me. :)

Hey guys, I'm the guy that used to own Picasso's. Sold in March as this downturn just kept getting worse for us. Sorry!!

The new place to go is Kickstand on Central Ave. just up from Hawthorne Ln. It is connected to Loco Lime (if you're familiar with that,) and my old bartender, Tim, is slinging the drinks, and cheering the Skins on there.

They paid WFNZ (CBS radio) for the rights to be the "official" Redskins bar in Charlotte.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I will not be there as I'm in DC now to see the game. I know you'll miss me. :)

Awesome thanks for the info. I had no idea there was a replacement "Redskins Bar" after Picasso's closed. There is a Steelers bar on South Tryon ST and Nation Ford Rd intersection. It's easy to tell b/c the outside is painted in Steelers colors and has the Steelers logo on it lol.

I'm gonna have to check out that bar. Due to finances I probably won't be attending the Panthers/Skins game this time, although I did last time. We (skins nation) pretty much had BOA stadium taken over. "Hail to the Redskins" was so loud after we scored, you might've thought we were at Fedex.

although it didn't help when Jake Delhomme owned D Hall on a QB bootleg to seal the game...In fact, i'm going to post that in the "Boneheaded Play" thread.

Awesome!!! Hate to see that place go but glad to know there is another location. GO SKINS!

Archived