Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLN: Scroller bar, top 4 kickers to start in fantasy this week: #4: Shaun Suisham (WAS)

WeThreeKingsRuleU

:ols: Is this how little they pay attention to our team? I SWEAR I just saw this scroll across the bottom of my screen while watching NFC Playbook on NFL Network. I wish I had a screen capture, but if you have DVR, take a look, around the 12:35 mark. At first I was like "No Kidding! The first Redskin they chose to actually recommend to play in Fantasy Football, and top 4 no less!" But then I had to do a double take because they recommend playing Shaun Suisham...I had to do a little research to determine whether they meant Graham Gano, or Shuan Suisham (PIT)...of course they meant Pitt, but it's good to see they update their info.

Side note: there was a segment between commercials where the guys were sitting around the green room prior to the show, just talking, but the camera's were rolling. I think it was Brian Baldinger who asked Joe T "DId you have a good relationship with the guy who backed you up in Washington" or whatever, I'm paraphrasing, what is actually worth mentioning was Joey's response: "Hell no, everyone HATED me...I was an a@#$%&*!"

And to add to the prediction thread, we were 2/4 to win this weekend. For those of you who are curious, Joey and Brian picked us, Sterling and Matt Millen picked AZ. JT and BB's reasoning was our success against the Giants, and being a different team than last year. MM and SS reason was Arizona was going to be more comfortable in the Defense and at the QB position, and don't believe the Cards will start the year 1-1. I don't want the Skins to sleep on the Cards, and I don't want us to be the favorites either...I just want to see a W!

HTTR

Yeah I saw that too. Sharpe usually makes sense but not this time. I think he must be buddies with one of the Cardinals coaches or something.

Millen picking Az could be a guarantee that we win. I'm sure he thought Detroit was going to the playoffs the year they finished 0-16.

Yeah I saw that too. Sharpe usually makes sense but not this time. I think he must be buddies with one of the Cardinals coaches or something.

Millen picking Az could be a guarantee that we win. I'm sure he thought Detroit was going to the playoffs the year they finished 0-16.

Millen acatually admitted to being buddies with the AZ D coordinator. And I'm glad he picked us to win, we can use all the cosmic help we can get.

Archived