Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got two free tickets from the Redskins (Redskins credit card)

adam@section118

I had a VM on my phone at lunch, was from the Redskins but it came from a 703 normal which I found odd. I called it back, and was informed I could have 2 free tickets to any home game of my choosing this year, minus Dallas, starting with the Eagles game. I asked what the catch was, and was informed there was no catch at all, but that instead the Redskins credit card program was giving away two free tickets to fans who have the Redskins credit card and make two qualifying purchases.

I was told the tickets would be mailed to me, and that they were just general admission seats (I assume they will be in the 400 level).

I had a VM on my phone at lunch, was from the Redskins but it came from a 703 normal which I found odd. I called it back, and was informed I could have 2 free tickets to any home game of my choosing this year, minus Dallas, starting with the Eagles game. I asked what the catch was, and was informed there was no catch at all, but that instead the Redskins credit card program was giving away two free tickets to fans who have the Redskins credit card and make two qualifying purchases.

I was told the tickets would be mailed to me, and that they were just general admission seats (I assume they will be in the 400 level).

How long did you wait before getting this? I got this card also, for the 2 tickets mainly, about six months ago.

I got my card under that promotion, and was told I would get enough points to get the tickets from nflrewards.com. Waited a while, and found that they only gave me 10000 points, and the tickets start at 25000. Called at least 10 times, was told to send a fax of the emails, called again, told me to wait 7-10 days, waited, called again, told me to wait another 7-10 days. Ive been fighting this fight since August 2nd, trying to get it resolved and keep getting the run around, and they just send you yours out of the blue. Lovely. What an asinine credit card company.

Same boat. Signed up for the points, 6 months interest free, and the tickets. Each time I called the credit card company they had no idea what I was talking about in terms of the tickets. Barclays is the worst CC company I have ever had to deal with and just gave up after a while.

• 2 months later...
Same boat. Signed up for the points, 6 months interest free, and the tickets. Each time I called the credit card company they had no idea what I was talking about in terms of the tickets. Barclays is the worst CC company I have ever had to deal with and just gave up after a while.

Was it six months interest free or six months defered interest. Check your statement

• 2 weeks later...
I bet they are SRO's. The team was giving them away a couple weekends ago in a raffle at the Green Turtle in Olney. My buddy won two.

Just got the tickets. they are at the top of sec. 450. sideline end zone. better than I had for Green Bay last year.

• 1 month later...

Archived