Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Hope for the Hopeless (Chris Neild mention)

LetThePointsSoar

After (1) game this year .

NT 95 Neild, Chris ACT TCKL 4 SCK 2.0 FF 1 INT -- WAS .5M Salary this year

DT 92 Haynesworth, Albert ACT TCKL 2 SCK 0.0 FF 0 INT -- NE 1.5M salary this year

EDIT

NT Production up 1,000%

Savings of $50,000,000.00

Lets hope the kid does become the highest paid NT in the game and he does it here for the next 10 years.

<------ Drinking to much Kool Aid

HTTR

Im pretty sure @ WVU opposing teams really game planned against Neild in the middle & he faced many double teams. In the limited snaps vs the Giants thisguy was probably giddy to not be focused solely on & feasted. Also, it is absolutely impossible to not root for this guy & his man beard. I've had a herniated disc over the past two months & couldn't walk to save my life & finally got surgery lazt Thursday. Why do you need to know this you ask ? Because my man beard is damn near Neild status & im not touching it until the Skins were so happen to lose !

Weaknesses: Lacks typical bulk of NFL nose tackles. Very average athlete, lacks change of direction ability to make a lot of plays outside the box. Does not provide much pass rush beyond occasional pressure. Not dominant with his bull rush, slowly moves his target backwards with effort and leverage. Slow to twist inside.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1272388

Congrats espn...you remain a step behind of ES, because we know this maaan!

I am not an english major by any stretch but....Is sentence #3, beginning "Its not all that different for Redskins Chris Nield....", just painful to read? Is it just me? I had to read that mutiple times to figure it out. I mean, it MIGHT be gramatically correct but good gosh thats a painful sentence. Great writing espn.

Needs to be either "for THE Redskins' Chris Nield" or "for Redskin Chris Nield."

You know how everyone get scared of those massive "deliverance" looking folks?

Isn't it kinda cool to have that guy on your team and now you are rooting for him ?

I can just imagine him chasing Eli down and saying: "I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig, boy!"

neild-e1315594231720.jpg?w=619&h=344

That's an ugly dude

No wonder he's a monster

Get it Chris, nice to see some love from BSPN for his week

He keeps that up he's a shoe in for ROTY

This is what happens when you keep draft picks and get blue collar guys? with a full draft next year and extra picks, i expect the next roster purge to remove guys like Artis Hicks, Kory L, Rocky M, Mike Sellers, Donte Stallworth, Kedric Golston, Byron Westbrook

He was waived and signed with the Browns.

Archived