Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conditon of the Gray Parking Lot?

ger72867

Has there been any improvements to the Gray Parking Lot? How about the trail/shortcut through the woods over the creek? Is that still there? Thanks.

Someone said it's the same old Gray lot, and that some drunks destroyed the "bridge" in the woods shortcut whilst breaking a leg on Sunday.

Sounds rough out there. I'm glad I'm going Green.

Was hoping the "bridge" was improved from last year. But like the Redskins themselves, sometimes up have to blow up and start over to improve.

---------- Post added September-16th-2011 at 07:18 PM ----------

Stew,

No, the Gray lot is the lowest in the caste of parking lots provided by the facility.

Is the Grey lot a cash lot?

Actually, they were allowing people to pay $40 to park there last Sunday. Kind of pisses me off. One reason I didn't upgrade to Green lot parking yet was because Grey was pretty open. Now I have to fight for a spot with people who are paying $5 more to park there? I think that's :pooh:

Just posted in the other parking thread a couple days ago. Gray lot is the same. Bridge was great two years ago. A little shady last year. Very shady this year at the start of the game. Bad after two drunkards decided against everyone elses words that they should cross together. One broken bridge and leg later, were where we are today.

Its not TOO bad if its dry because the two pieces of plywood are just angled down, and meet right next to each other resting on the creek bed floor. If that makes sense. Its just really slippery once wet because of the extreme angle.

Im happy with it overall. The walk is a little further and challenging if you will but I'm young enough that its fine for me. Theres much more room to tailgate and I can be out on the road very quickly. If theres anyone going who is not semi athletic, please walk around the woods to the road!!!!!

Archived