Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB: Lodge Buffet Wristbands

MonsterMJP

Good afternoon fellow Skins fans. I have bought a couple Lodge Seats for Sunday's Cardinals game and was hoping to pick up the All You Can Eat Lodge Buffet wristbands (I need 2). If you have 2 to sell please respond to this thread or PM me. If you know a place to obtain said wristbands please pass along the information as it would be greatly appreciated.

Monster

Save your cash and don't buy two wrist bands.

I've found that the in seat wait staff doesn't care who eats what, just as long as the person ordering has the wrist band. Just be sure to tip your server.

You can order buffet foods from those dudes? I had no idea.

I prefer sitting in the last row. I like the bar and padded stools, and I like being able to get to the buffet/bathroom basically in between plays without missing anything. In the winter the further back you are the warmer it is too.

And yes, tip and everybody stays happy. I'm worried that with loge prices so low for this game, the loge will be invaded by cheapskates who don't know how to treat their servers. Which could cause an avalanche of poor service for all of us!

You can order buffet foods from those dudes? I had no idea.

ya man. At first I was hesitant to order two of everything, thinking the server would ask to see the other wrist band, but no questions were asked. Each time I've been up there the service was prompt and polite. The servers were considerate to stay out of the way while play was in motion on the field.

I'm worried that with loge prices so low for this game, the loge will be invaded by cheapskates who don't know how to treat their servers. Which could cause an avalanche of poor service for all of us!

I've never seen the loge levels more than half full, even for the Dallas games. I think many of those tix are corporate freebies. I know my last experience in loge was the result of a TO agent calling a law firm looking to unload free tix on the Friday before the Colts game last year. Yep, they called the client, not the other way around.

Archived