Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BEST Skins highlight video vs. Giants (week 1)

Drunken Master III

So crazy just found that on youtube like 10 mins before you posted. I wished the highlights wound of went in order though. They only showed one play twice, and that was the fade to anthony armsrtong. But that is so cool with me, Because we have been trying to get that play for the least 7 years and never got it once I believe. Oh man, good to be a skins fan. CRUSH THE CARDS!!!

httr!

The video is just splicing of game footage at speed. With some of the beat of the song you shifted to, you should have slowed the video in some spots to have the hit of the action match the beat. More in sync and powerful I'd think. Like when Armstrong lands, it should be ON the drum. That kind of thing.

But, always fun watching us not suck a ton.

Absolutely gorgeous video. I have at least a quarter chub right now after watching it. Some things to note... how perfect was that fade route that Rex threw? Good Lord. Amazing. The whole team just straight up played awesome it seemed. I'm sure Doughty even made a play here or there. Very proud of the team right now, and I'm hoping for a similiar result with the Cards.

In watching the video I hope Rex can keep his passes DOWN this week as well as his fumble and nearly one pick. Great game against the Vagiants who will lose another game before going on their 5-6 game winning streak mid season just like the past 2-3 years.

He's going to get someone killed if he doesn't stop doing that.

This video makes me so pumped up. Its not a video of a lucky plays. Its highlight reel of TEAM executions. Its hard not to watch this and not be a homer and think our team is full of stars. Its so nice seeing a spread passing and running game and not just hitting Moss every 3rd down.

Our guys looked like they were so much quicker than the Giants. Everything looked like it fell in order in the second half of that game. Our O was great. Grossman was quick on decisions and our receivers were fairly quick. Our D was completely aware of what was going on and had Manning so confused he didn't know what to do. The ol Silverback didn't have a great game but that block was nice on that TD pass to AA. It completely opened up Rex's view.

I'm excited to see if we hold onto this kind of play. I know the first time we lose (it would be nice not to lose any) I'm going to be so nervous we're going to lose every game after that. I just hope Gano doesn't cost us that game. If he does I'm seriously going to hate that guy so bad, I'm going to lose my mind.

Archived