Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rise of The Planet of...

Ron78

The assumption would be it's a right-motivated thing. The irony, if true, is that their party and followers could be described the exact same way. I think the reality is both parties do have some original thinkers, but are heavily outshadowed by the screaming loons touting each and every party line.

Again, history and context make this worse. It's an ugly type of humor. It shouldn't be censored because we have the right to be stupid, but it's unfortunate that there are so many rotten, mean people out there. Never really been a fan of insult humor although some of it is insanely funny and it is probably as old as the human species.

Not "racist" material to me, just typical and an image I use frequently for the right and left monkey-boyz of any pigmentation. I will say this however as a lee-gitt--o-mate eggspurt on humans beehavyore: I think some "clever" folks are getting the message that most of "us" aren't going to go knee-jerk and call racism that easily, and some of those savvy folks will take delight in deliberately using something like a monkey for an Obama reference (just one example) while actually trolling for fun or seriously meaning the racist association and believeing they will "get way with it." :)

This smells more like the "trolling" angle with the "racial bait" at face value.

Archived