Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYDN: Cowboys Fan Uses Taser on Marine at MetLife Stadium

E33Green

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2011/09/13/2011-09-13_taze_phase_sends_fan_behavior_to_stunning_new_low.html

Congratulations, Leroy McKelvey. You represent the typical Cowboys fan and may have lowered your fanbase below that of the Eagles with this behavior. You are a disgusting human being, I hope they lock you up in jail for 5 plus years.

Here is the video from Deadspin:

http://deadspin.com/5839180/metlife-stadium-911-brawl-at-cowboysjets-game-includes-fan+on+fan-tasering

If this was a fan, and not a stadium security guard (as deadspin suggested as a possible explanation), then identify him, find him, and arrest him. Bringing a stun gun into an NFL stadium means you're looking for a fight, and in fact probably openly encouraging one.

Also, this proves that Dallas, Texas is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. We should nuke it from orbit, as that's the only way to be sure.

If this was a fan, and not a stadium security guard (as deadspin suggested as a possible explanation), then identify him, find him, and arrest him. Bringing a stun gun into an NFL stadium means you're looking for a fight, and in fact probably openly encouraging one.

Also, this proves that Dallas, Texas is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. We should nuke it from orbit, as that's the only way to be sure.

1) The man has been identified as Leroy McKelvey, 59

2) The guy has been arrested on aggravated assault and two weapons possession charges

3) The guy is from Moncks Corner, SC and suffers from NBTD syndrome

1) The man has been identified as Leroy McKelvey, 59

2) The guy has been arrested on aggravated assault and two weapons possession charges

3) The guy is from Moncks Corner, SC and suffers from NBTD syndrome

I'm glad they found and arrested him. That kind of thing has to be dealt with harshly. As for point 3....Google gave me this: http://pamyau.blogspot.com/2008/12/nbtd-syndrome.html , is that what you're referring to or are you talking about a legitimate disorder :ols:?

I thought security would be tighter Sunday. I was patted down and had keys in my right front pocket, change in my left front, wallet in my left back and my mal(comb) in my right back pocket. I had 2 emergency ponchos in my right cargo shorts pocket and sunscreen in my left cargo shorts pocket.

He asked me to remove my cap, I took it off and showed him the inside. He patted me and he felt my cell phone on my belt. I opened it up and took it out. I also had my glasses case hanging from my belt and opened it up to show him. He never actually asked my to open the cell phone or glasses case, but I did it anyway. He never said anything about my pockets.

To me, it was business as usual like last season.

Incredibly redicules and scary. If this is what EXTRA security enforcement lets happen, than I don't know if I ever want my children to see a game in NYC with normal security measures in place.

Or ANY NFL game for that matter. Violence continues to rise at games and it's just not worth going. Much better, cheaper, cleaner AND SAFER at home.

Does anyone know what happened before the video begins to show what starts the fight?

i mean, I know marines have never been known to be drunkenly violent or anything, so it's probably the correct response to blame the Cowboys fan and the whole state of Texas with him.

Course, if he's a 59 yr old guy with a stun gun, maybe it's because he's wearing an opposing jersey to an NFl game. Not really the safest of things one can do these days, especially in a stadium known for drunken jerks forcing women to flash their tits if they walk by a certain concourse.

Having been to Fedex enough times, I'd say that if you are a fan of another team and you do go to an away game, protecting yourself is probably a pretty good idea.

So I'll withold judgment before knowing why this guy tased someone.

~Bang

As a native South Carolinian, I'd like to apologize to all of Redskins' Nation for two things. One, having a fellow South Carolinian doing something stupid in the national news and two, having a fellow South Carolinian cheer for the reject Dallas Cowgirls. I am ashamed of my home state. Please forgive us and remember that no one is perfect.

Archived