Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Victory Voted ended early! This Deployed Tailgater needs your help. Saints up 226-222

nonniey

Now we can argue with the Saints Fans over vote suppression! Now that is a Tailgate issue we can all rally around.

Thanks everyone. The Polling for week 2 is over earlier than I thought (Thought it was going till 1am Eastern actually it is 1 am Central Europe). Redskins won a razor finish 291-284. Now it's time to Crush the Cards (and watch it).

BTW The Saints had never been defeated on AFN Voting before they won every vote last year so thanks for putting them in their place (that said I bet AFN schedules their game anyway - it's a good match-up). One thing for sure they will be scheduling the Redskins!

I know we have some lively debates, but here is some common ground for most of us. I posted this in the Stadium with mixed results this week so need my Tailgate Friends to chip in if you haven't already.

The AFN Fan Choice vote will determine if AFN broadcasts the Skins game this week and we need votes. So help us military Redskins Fans see next weeks game by clicking the link. Voting Ends Tuesday.

Click the link, Click Like it, approve the APP, then choose the Fans Choice option on the left..

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN?sk=app...37676049649818

Kansas City Chiefs @ Detroit Lions5%

Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers9%

Oakland Raiders @ Buffalo Bills10%

Green Bay Packers @ Carolina Panthers6%

Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans7%

Cleveland Browns @ Indianapolis Colts1%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Minnesota Vikings4%

Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Redskins16%

Chicago Bears @ New Orleans Saints17%

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Jets2%

Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers9%

San Diego Chargers @ New England Patriots11%

Cincinnati Bengals @ Denver Broncos2%

Houston Texans @ Miami Dolphins3%

What's the APP? I'm on the page and liked it, but I can't find that.

If you go back to the site now you should be able to see the ballot. Once you like it you sometimes have to refresh it immediately after but in your case you should just have to go back to the site.

BTW The Skins have taken the lead (A tiny 1 vote lead over last years champs the Saints - they won every week last year - however the one vote per facebook account should keep them on track this year).

If you go back to the site now you should be able to see the ballot. Once you like it you sometimes have to refresh it immediately after but in your case you should just have to go back to the site.

BTW The Skins have taken the lead (A tiny 1 vote lead over last years champs the Saints - they won every week last year - however the one vote per facebook account should keep them on track this year).

Done, we're a percentage point behind, so civilians (like me) help out our warrior skins brethren! Hell, join facebook with a made up email if you don't like that wack place just to vote for these guys every week.

Nonniey, you should put a reminder every week or talk to a mod about making something concerning this into a sticky.

Now we can argue with the Saints Fans over vote suppression! Now that is a Tailgate issue we can all rally around.

Thanks everyone. The Polling for week 2 is over earlier than I thought (Thought it was going till 1am Eastern actually it is 1 am Central Europe). Redskins won a razor finish 291-284. Now it's time to Crush the Cards (and watch it).

BTW The Saints had never been defeated on AFN Voting before they won every vote last year so thanks for putting them in their place (that said I bet AFN schedules their game anyway - it's a good match-up). One thing for sure they will be scheduling the Redskins!

Archived