Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATN Reference Dictionary

No_Pressure

Feel free to add your own terms, but I needed to start this one out after the gameday thread tonight:

Romo sits to pee/Romo sits to pee'd : Adjective;Verb: 1-The act of choking while attempting to complete a task. 2- Failing at something. 3- Being a failure.

"John missed his 300 bowling game on the last strike AGAIN. He really Romo sits to pee'd under pressure."

"Brett, you Romo sits to pee'd your history test again? I wish you weren't such a Romo sits to pee."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to contribute as you see fit. I'll add new additions up top here:

Rapistburger : Noun: 1- The official fastfood meal of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Served at college bar bathrooms across the United States.

"Hey there, sexy waitress. You look good enough to eat AHAHAHAhurrhurrhurr *high fives bros*. Hey did you know I'm a superbowl winning quarterback? What? Oh yeah I guess...umm can I get some rapistburgers? I'm really hungry..."

Jerruh : Noun: 1- Proof that George Halas and Paul Brown were truly singular individuals. 2- A plastic faced monster with an ego the size of the sun, and a brain which is perpetually trapped in the time period of 1992-1996.

"Oh god, useful players have been replaced with practice squad guys and the fans are calling it "reloading". A non-essential player was just extended for years past his projected worth for far more money than his actual worth. This must be the doing of Jerruh...

Tony Turnover : Noun: 1- The clutch turnover machine. 2- Usually seen in December, but, lately, scientists note its appearances occurring earlier in the football season. 3- A very special creature who has been known to play quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys; a close relative of "Can't get out of the 2nd round of the playoffs" White.

"The Cowboys are in a close, nationally televised game and it is currently the 4th quarter. Looks like Tony Turnover is going to show up soon to bring smiles to our faces."

Rapistburger - the official fastfood meal of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Served at college bar bathrooms across the United States.

Jerruh - Proof that George Halas and Paul Brown were truly singular individuals.

Tony Turnover - the clutch turnover machine. Usually seen in December, but, lately, scientists note its appearances occurring earlier in the football season.

Archived