Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Sanchez blows.

Kilmer17

For some reason Sanchez plays much, MUCH better in the playoffs. I don't get how a guy can seemingly shrink from the big lights in the regular season but look like a very good QB in the playoffs.

I think the original is overstating it. How do you categorize a QB whose body of work is bifurcated in this way?

And Romo sits to pee swallows. He gave us game one last season with a poor decision. He demonstrated that he can't win the big game at the end, tonight, with his STUPID pass to Revis and getting caught off-guard by the snap.

I don't know if 'blowing's' the thing with him, but he's definitely doing something to keep his place in the starting line-up.

Hail.

It wasn't the Jets offense that won the game tonight. If "Sanchize" doesn't improve over last season (and he looked no better tonight) I'll be shocked if there's no QB controversy next season.

And, besides, Redskin fans aren't in much position to talk about other teams' QBs, imo.

I didn't choose Rex; the front office did. Are you suggesting that we've grown so accustomed to mediocrity that we don't know talent when we see it?

Sanchez is not anything special yet. He took far too long to adjust to the blitz, he made poor decisions, he gave up two costly turnovers. He does this on a fairly regular basis every season. I will say that he has great potential, but he will never be able to achieve it as line as their O line continues to look as poor as it did tonight.

Name me all the starting QBs with 4 road playoff wins. Especially out of the 20-something QBs. Its a very short list. The guy isn't nearly as bad as some people make him out to be. And, besides, Redskin fans aren't in much position to talk about other teams' QBs, imo.

All I have to say is... 1-0.

:)

Name me all the starting QBs with 4 road playoff wins. Especially out of the 20-something QBs. Its a very short list. The guy isn't nearly as bad as some people make him out to be. And, besides, Redskin fans aren't in much position to talk about other teams' QBs, imo.

This is the ATN forum. We don't HAVE to be in a "position" to talk about other teams' QB's...because this isn't about the Skins, or a comparison.

Sanchez is a thoroughly mediocre passer with a franchise QB's face. That's all.

This is the ATN forum. We don't HAVE to be in a "position" to talk about other teams' QB's...because this isn't about the Skins, or a comparison.

Sanchez is a thoroughly mediocre passer with a franchise QB's face. That's all.

Look at the thread title. The guy hardly blows. He's in the top half of starting QBs in the league. And, like I said, show me another young QB with 4 road playoff wins. Hell, most don't have 4 wins of any kind.

I'd take the guy in a heartbeat.

Archived