Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$5 Bottled Water?????????

Howie411

So Danny Boy gets rid of 8000+ seats so to make up the money loss the price of water went up? $5 for water is highway robbery, especially when its 90+ degrees out.

Drink Prices -

$4 Regular Soda

$5 Souvenir Soda

$5 Bottle of Water

$9 Beer

So a 20oz thing of water is equivalent 32 oz of soda in a cup to take home?

Its stuff like that that makes me glad I gave up my season tickets. Those of you still going out each week deserve all the kudos you get, but I just am not interested in paying these kind of prices for truly crappy food. At least the Nationals have good food options, and the Wizards have far cheaper prices.

AAAAAnnnnnddddd speaking of "people just have to complain about something" . . .

If it makes you feel better, I'm going to Disney tomorrow.

Cokes are $6.50. Water is, I think, $7.25 and $7.75, depending on which brand you get.

i was there a few weeks ago. we froze water in water bottles and they let us in with it, no problem. had ice cold water all day. :) and the food is pricey so i just pack sandwiches in a cooler in the car and go back to it for lunch. man, i'm cheap :)

i was there a few weeks ago. we froze water in water bottles and they let us in with it, no problem. had ice cold water all day. :) and the food is pricey so i just pack sandwiches in a cooler in the car and go back to it for lunch. man, i'm cheap :)

I was going to say the same. Getting water in isn't a big problem. And what's the worse that happens if you try? You're out 30¢ a bottle tossing it in the trash.

There are a few fountains, right? Seems there are a few family rest rooms and fountains if you know where to look -- which I don't any more.

I was going to say the same. Getting water in isn't a big problem. And what's the worse that happens if you try? You're out 30¢ a bottle tossing it in the trash.

There are a few fountains, right? Seems there are a few family rest rooms and fountains if you know where to look -- which I don't any more.

ya. heck, i'll put tap water in the bottles and freeze it. you can find water fountains but the water is always warm. i'm sure they do this on purpose.

Well it is a balance for the budget. You are better off going to Disney and staying on Disney property and riding the buses. You save $15 parking and you go back to your condo/room and eat then go back to the park. The break is nice if you schedule it right. Go early, leave for a break and lunch, snack and then return and stay late.

So Danny Boy gets rid of 8000+ seats so to make up the money loss the price of water went up? $5 for water is highway robbery, especially when its 90+ degrees out.

Drink Prices -

$4 Regular Soda

$5 Souvenir Soda

$5 Bottle of Water

$9 Beer

While I do agree that water prices are outrageous I thought I would fix the prices for you.

Correction.

$5 Regular Soda

$6 Souvenir Soda

$5 Bottle of Water

$9 Beer

You could make a point about fans not being allowed to bring in their own water. Most venues allow fans to bring in plastic bottles. FedEx is the only venue I've been to that doesn't allow fans to bring any food or beverage. It's purely greed and has nothing to do with security. I've been to dozens of stadiums and arenas in the post 9/11 years, nobody else cares about bottled water, just the Redskins.

Ok, sorry had my regular and souvenir cup prices wrong. Though correct me if I'm wrong, water last year was $4 not $5, As as for most stadiums? Verizon Center water is $4 too.

Dude it is DC. Get over it. This place pays well so expect cost of living high too. I don't hear many people complaining about there income here.

I bought beer at $8 at Johnny Rockets. Pretty normal for a 16 oz. Most bars charge $6 for a 12 oz.

Water. Is $5 expensive? Sure it is. But thats the price. Like another poster said, there are water fountains. Drink water there.

Archived