Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Postgame Radio: "Rex did OK"

Destino

What the hell is wrong with people in this town? I'm listening to this postgame show on the official Redskins Radio show and the callers and host have lost their damn minds. Some callers are saying "Rex didn't lose the game for us, that's good enough" and the host is saying "it wasn't perfect and he looked very inaccurate at times" and "Rex played OK"

OK?! Didn't lose the game?!

Rex Grossman 21/34 (61.7%) 305yards 2TD 0Int 110.5Rating

If that's OK what on this planet is good? What is great?!

Our fanbase is largely dumb :silly:

If people would just forget what they think they know about Rex Grossman and just judge his play on the field. But that won't happen... we'll continue to hear the "**** it I'm going deep" garbage.

Rex on Football Night In America... "I've got a lot of haters". Yes, you do Rex. Keep putting up those numbers, make the haters look dumb.

Beck throws 6 TDs in this game easy. He fits the scheme better than Grossman. We know who Grossman is. Beck's upside is Steve Young.

Dude, seriously? The coaching staff knows more than you. I'd say we can both agree on that right? That said, they named Grossman the starter and were rewarded with a great performance. Leave it at that.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the observation that Rex had a good game, but also showed in numerous spots why he is known as "Good Rex/Bad Rex" There were a few times there was no excuse for taking sacks.

Also, he did throw a couple passes to WRs that were covered like blankets, and both could have been picked off.

With that said, he still did a lot of good things too.

Archived