Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aikman is not unbiased... "The story of the game is how badly the Giants are playing!"

tr1

For all of you fellas who think Aikman is unbiased, I think that quote, when the Skins are TIED with the Giants, should illustrate the obvious.

Buck, the ultimate suck-up, then asks Aikman an incredibly leading statement, "Which team in this NFCE matchup would you most like to LOSE!"

Aikman goes, "Blub, blah...blah..."

Let's face it, the Skins basically embarrassed the Giants...and this was the best the dynamic duo could do.

Be afraid NFCE.

:ols:

Come on now. He praised the Skins defense the entire game and even said he liked what they did this offseason.

It's not like he was saying "Well, the Giants are injured. Wait until they play someone good!"

The Giants played like ****. Plain and simple. They will have a very long year. Everyone predicted them to win the game and they get abused. That is what he was saying.

Come on now. He praised the Skins defense the entire game and even said he liked what they did this offseason.

It's not like he was saying "Well, the Giants are injured. Wait until they play someone good!"

The Giants played like ****. Plain and simple. They will have a very long year. Everyone predicted them to win the game and they get abused. That is what he was saying.

I guess we watched a different game...the tone only changed when it was late in the 4th with the Skins up by 14.

He's biased...at least Buck lets everyone know how biased he is.

;8519939']I have to wait until week 4 to determine what the Giants are this season. If they are 1-3 or 0-4' date=' I think that will speak for itself. And I have a feeling they could be either one. But I will wait.[/quote']

I am so suprised that the players still play for Coughlin. He has the most negative body language I have ever seen in a coach.

I have no issue with Buck or Aikman today. Buck is usually really biased against us but he was downright giddy over some of the plays we made.

Because he views the Giants as a bigger threat to the pukes than we are...

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 08:08 PM ----------

Aikman is fine toward the Skins. This ****ing and moaning about the media is just old.

Old...but accurate.

Because he views the Giants as a bigger threat to the pukes than we are...

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 08:08 PM ----------

Old...but accurate.

You go ahead and cry in your soup, we're all gonna go enjoy beating the Giants and the last game of the day which hopefully results in a Jets win.

You go ahead and cry in your soup, we're all gonna go enjoy beating the Giants and the last game of the day which hopefully results in a Jets win.

I'm celebrating the win...what are you talking about.

I'm just pointing out the obvious...Aikman is a puke homer...and his side-kick is pathetic.

I'm just pointing out the obvious...Aikman is a puke homer...and his side-kick is pathetic.

I'm sure he is a Cowboys homer, heck he played his entire career for them, but he's been more than fair to the Redskins over the years. And remember, the Skins have been one of the worst franchises over the years.

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 07:23 PM ----------

I'd have a tie. Honestly, I'm growing to hate Rex as much as our NFCE rivals.

I don't like them either, but atleast a Jets victory benefits us.

Couldn't agree more. To make it worse, Fox has the ex-cowturd coach and gap-toothed-ex-gnat-de on at halftime. They need to get Riggo in their to give them a beatdown.

Listening to gap-tooth whine at halftime was humorous...

I laugh every time I see people getting pissed over Troy Aikman all the time. He's probably one of the most unbiased commentators/analysts out there, he plays no favorites. Some people just can't get over the fact that he played for the Cowboys, and literally hear what they want to hear. It's also hard to rain down praise on an organization that's been in the ****ter for as long as ours has. When you aren't good, people aren't going to say good things about you.

I can't stand Buck for the simple reason that he just seems non-interested all the time while calling the game, as if he can't wait to get back to calling baseball, and is pretty much an ass anyways.

I laugh every time I see people getting pissed over Troy Aikman all the time. He's probably one of the most unbiased commentators/analysts out there, he plays no favorites. Some people just can't get over the fact that he played for the Cowboys, and literally hear what they want to hear. It's also hard to rain down praise on an organization that's been in the ****ter for as long as ours has. When you aren't good, people aren't going to say good things about you.

I can't stand Buck for the simple reason that he just seems non-interested all the time while calling the game, as if he can't wait to get back to calling baseball, and is pretty much an ass anyways.

Well said. Sometimes I wonder if people slamming Aikman are listening to the same broadcast as me. :whoknows:

Archived