Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Kerrigan and that start of a new era

Redskins Ruckus

Alot of football experts believed that the reason Da'quan Bowers looked so good coming off the edge at Clemson was because of Jenkins. I liked the pick, and I hated it when he got hurt.

I fully believe he'd of taken either Bowen or Carriker's starting place by season's end, sighs.

But at least we have him like a completely new addition to look forward to in 2012.

Hail.

I fully believe he'd of taken either Bowen or Carriker's starting place by season's end, sighs.

But at least we have him like a completely new addition to look forward to in 2012.

Hail.

He'll be like a bonus pick for next year's draft. REALLY wanted to see him do work this season though.

Both Kerrigan and Orakpo may turn out to be great, but why didn't we just draft OLB instead of making guys convert to the position?

I'm not complaining about having either guy, just trying to understand the reasoning.

95% of 3-4 OLBs are converted DEs from college that are too small to play DE in the NFL.

lol

I just know that I don't know sometimes. I'll still argue that up is really down sometimes though.

---------- Post added September-10th-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

That's EXCACTLY why I asked. Common knowledge to you is news to me. Like I said, I don't watch much NCAAF, so the fact that 3-4 is not common there is not something I was aware of.

Asking questions creates learning opportunities... lol

Yeah, and I posed that as a question because I'm not a huge college football fan. But I think the bottom line is that our OLB spot needed a big time pass rusher to complement Orakpo. They abvously felt he has the athleticism to make the transition. I think from what we have seen so far, this move is going to pan out just fine. I'm really excited for him.

Yeah, and I posed that as a question because I'm not a huge college football fan. But I think the bottom line is that our OLB spot needed a big time pass rusher to complement Orakpo. They abvously felt he has the athleticism to make the transition. I think from what we have seen so far, this move is going to pan out just fine. I'm really excited for him.

Agreed. It does look like they found a guy that can sit opposite Rak and give offenses something more to worry about. Gonna be interesting to see what Haslett can do with this defense in it's second year.

I really noticed all the young guys in the post game.

This time, the rebuild is finally for real.

This is the start of us finally getting our team back.

I said years ago that we would never win with Portis. That came true.

Also, Shanny did it right. Something Gibbs II didnt do. He played a year with what he had, then he build the team in his image.

Good times ahead. Book it.

---------- Post added September-13th-2011 at 12:00 AM ----------

Great watching all the post game stuff and learning this team. Love me some Hightower. Great personality and he slams the hole. Big day ahead for him. Weight till the offense get in sync more.

And Fred Davis. Like the new look with less weight.

He is going to be a beast this year. If I was a FF person I wold pick him up.

Nice that he is getting it started just a Coley is getting a little age on his bones.

Archived