Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OSN GOOMF: Cowboys to lose intentionally on 9/11 for greater good *funny*

NewCliche21

This is maybe the funniest video that I've ever seen.

It's Onion Sports Network, so obviously it's not real, but these guys do a damn good job. It's supposed to be a spoof of PTI, but starting at the 1:13 mark, it applies to the NFC East.

The whole damned thing is hilarious, though:

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/rex-ryan-rob-ryan-announce-that-they-are-brothers,21311/

"NY Giants logo out for the season with torn ACL"... :rotflmao:

---------- Post added September-10th-2011 at 08:45 AM ----------

"Cowboys will kick opening kickoff out of bounds...

Defense to break down and allow 56 yard score to honor fallen Americans...

Head coach Jason Garrett will call trick play that will fail in spectacular, glorious fashion...

Halftime tribute to decade the Cowboys never won a playoff game (!! :ols:)..."

"We are united in our hatred of the Cowboys." -Roger Goddell

---------- Post added September-10th-2011 at 08:48 AM ----------

"Vikings too embarrassed to play with Donovan McNabb as QB"...lol

Is this why Romo sits to pee failed so hard in the 4th quarter?

It was all part of the plan.

I'm starting to believe, just a little way deep down, that Tony Romo sits to pee might be a prank the NFL is playing on the Cowboys. I don't know how else you can explain the media drooling all over a guy who's the worst choke artist in NFL history. I think the NFL is just instructing its analysts to see how long they can make Jerry Jones keep Romo sits to pee around as some sort of secret dare or bet they made with somebody.

Is this why Romo sits to pee failed so hard in the 4th quarter?

It was all part of the plan.

Could be! Conspiracy! 0 penalties for the Jets which didn't happen ALL of last year ... Fumble on the 2 yard line ... Wide open lane for McKnight to block the punt ... Tony Soprano in the crowd (we knew he paid somebody off!) .... Pick thrown right at Revis!

Just kidding, we just couldn't close the game out. Same as any year before. Nothing new.

I'm starting to believe, just a little way deep down, that Tony Romo sits to pee might be a prank the NFL is playing on the Cowboys. I don't know how else you can explain the media drooling all over a guy who's the worst choke artist in NFL history.

That's what I was saying yesterday.

Imagine if Grossman did a Romo sits to pee choke job. We'd never hear the end of it.

Archived