Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "WOOOOO" Hit

skins island connection

Its friday afternoon, 2 days before the kick-off to another season of cursing, ref blaming, fingernail biting, beer chugging football.

Knowing the first game is against the Giants, and on a day of remembrance of the tragedies which happened on 9-11, I can expect nothing short of an emotional hard-fought contest between the 2 teams.

So, I am sitting here thinking "man, I really would love for someone to shut this player's mouth", or "I hope he gets hit hard enough to hear doorbells ringing", but I was undecided on who to pick. The easy answer for me was Romo sits to pee, because of the media and how he is painted up to be the premier qb every year, but always disappoints, except in my eyes of course because I am laughing my silly arse off.

So, who would be the 1 player that you would absolutely love to see get driven in the dirt {without a malicious intention of course}? I could think of about 5, but may as well let others choose, and give a reason why; its good cheap entertainment!

Wrong.

Danny Smith getting run over on the sideline and losing his gum.

Orakpo nails Eli, Kerrigan scoop, laterals to Hall just before getting wiped out on the sidelines and straight into Danny Smith. Hall scores, and an officials timeout must be taken to get Kerrigan out of the gum.

Damn... I just got a chubby.

~Bang

I'd like to see Orakpo hit Vick so hard it knocks the herpes right out of him.

Hahahahhaa!

I would love to see this: Vick gets nailed by Orakpo as he throws the ball to a DeSean Jackson who has to change his route to catch the pass. He gets up in the air, does a circus jump for the ball, gets both hands on it . . . and that's the last thing that he remembers from that night, courtesy of LaRon Landry.

Hahahahhaa!

I would love to see this: Vick gets nailed by Orakpo as he throws the ball to a DeSean Jackson who has to change his route to catch the pass. He gets up in the air, does a circus jump for the ball, gets both hands on it . . . and that's the last thing that he remembers from that night, courtesy of LaRon Landry.

You do know Jackson doesn't attempt to catch a pass if there is a chance he gets hit, right? The 3 times he does a year he gets a concussion.

Rak breaking Jacob's body in two would tickle my fancy,

Orakpo nails Eli, Kerrigan scoop, laterals to Hall just before getting wiped out on the sidelines and straight into Danny Smith. Hall scores, and an officials timeout must be taken to get Kerrigan out of the gum.

~Bang

Only thing that makes this better is if the Pats Miami game were at the same time and Miami put a scrub in to purposely nose dive helmet first into Fat Als knee from the side. He is the only player I have ever wished bad things on.

~Bang

LOL. Danny Smith does chew that gum with enthusiasm...

Archived