Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo.com: Players to be fined for wearing 9/11 Gear (Pic of Cooleys Gear in Link)

S.T.real,lights,out

Have not seen this posted so i thought i would share. Looks like Cooley will be playing according to this! :D

But think its kind of lame for the NFL to fine these guys if they do wear this stuff. But i guess rules are rules.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/NFL-players-may-be-fined-for-wearing-unauthorize?urn=nfl-wp6799

And i love the look even tho they will prob match the Giants uni's better than ours. :ols:

If i knew how to edit title i would put "may" and not "to be". Guess they will have to wait and see if the will or not.

More reasons for Goodell's inevitable assassination
It is not Roger's call.

I am all for having a ceremony to remember, but I think that at the same time we do need to show how we have moved forward from that awful day, otherwise the terrorists did get a victory, even if at minimum. Let's rock the Burgundy and Gold in to show we still are what we were even after ten years, but take a few moments to show remembrance.

So...they allow pink for breast cancer awareness, but not 9/11 stuff?

Yeah im getting sick of that pink **** too. Maybe if they did it for one week only, but instead some players carry it over for the entire month. So we got people getting flagged for "hard hits" while wearing pink. Great job Goodell, burn in hell.

If they do fine players, which they will, just another example of the trainwreck that is the NFL. Well done Roger and the rest of the idiots making the decisions

Wow. Trainwreck? Are ya serious?

I don't agree with the fines, but keep it real. The NFL is a financial and marketing juggernaut.

Wow. Trainwreck? Are ya serious?

I don't agree with the fines, but keep it real. The NFL is a financial and marketing juggernaut.

they make a crap load of money, but have no clue when it comes to doing the right thing. Football fans, me included, are very forgiving and have short memeories and continue to finance the way they operate the league.

Hail

Yeah im getting sick of that pink **** too. Maybe if they did it for one week only, but instead some players carry it over for the entire month. So we got people getting flagged for "hard hits" while wearing pink. Great job Goodell, burn in hell.

What? It's breast cancer awareness dude, you know, the number 1 disease that cause casualties in women? Getting flagged for hard hits while wearing pink? I don't get it? Are you suggesting it makes them less manly? Aren't you also the same guy who openly made fun of Reed Doughty for being deaf and having a special needs child?

Archived