Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

? about Entering and leaving B-3 Green Lot

spyder462

Does anyone know if B-3 is accessible off of exit 17B? I was planning on getting off 17B to Brightseat Rd and then turn right on sheriff Rd then left to Prince George Complex and entering the lot that way... Is this way possible or is there a better way besides going to exit 15B and onto Morgan Blvd?...Since Im coming from PA I want to save as much time as possible...Thanks for the help and HTTR!!!!

I can't tell you for sure. But I do know the whole reason Operations started the new Green B3 lot passes is to funnel traffic AWAY from 17B and into 15B because 17B is overused and 15B is underused. So it would be counter-productive for them to let you enter B3 from that direction. But whether they actually do block your access from there, I don't know.

Good luck.

Exit 17B does not let you access the Green B3 lot. In fact, they often change the traffic patterns on gameday by making some of the local roads one way only. The traffic on Brightseat Rd. is usually filtered directly to the Stadium, I have sometimes seen cops preventing people from making that right turn onto Sheriff Rd.

The only way to guarantee smooth sailing into the Green B3 lot is to go past exit 17B and get off at exit 15B, which puts you on Central Ave. After 1 mile make a right on Morgan Blvd, which will take you north to the stadium. There should be signs for the Green B3 lot, it wil be on your left.

I know it's inconvenient, especially when you're coming from PA. But better to take a little longer route than risk being forced to turn around near the stadium. There should be directions on the back of your parking pass advising you of the best way to get to the Green B3 lot.

Archived