Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo - Romney unveils sweeping plan for jobs, economy

@DCGoldPants

Republidiot

If the economy is still in the tank after four years, Obama has no choice but to own it. Yep, he inherited a craphole. But he CAMPAIGNED on the "fact" that he could dig us out of it.

You can't say you're going to change everything that's wrong, leave us in a deeper hole, and then ask for four more years. The REASON he got elected was the frustration with Bush and where we were heading. He's done the sum total of absolutely nothing to change it.

Either there's a drastic turnaround in pretty much everything here VERY quickly, or Obama becomes a happy little footnote in the history of U.S. racial progress.

I'm also not taking OBama's campaign speech err plan seriously either; as he no shot of passing that unless he gets an all democratic congress upon his reelection; which will be really close.

Yeah me neither, going into the election there is no way a GOP controlled House is going to give Obama anything he wants.

]Yes, this election will be closer than Bush-Gore.

Agreed, I still think (considering the GOP candidates in the field) that Obama wins regardless of the economy.

As per "owning the economy" that's rubbish, this recession has been huge, anyone who thinks that this was gonna be over inside of one administration is delusional, but then the electorate isn't always reasonable.

Archived