Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Anthony Armstrongs trade value?

HRNY4ZRNY

Well, we could sit around talking about nothing all week. What fun would the bong be then?

~Bang

Be serious man, there's still 12 million more points to be made in the Beck vs. Grossman argument! Also, some team's 8th string CB may get cut and we could possibly think about picking him up!

And never forget, this team should hold off on trading productive players until they are no longer productive and we can only get a conditional 7th in 3 years for them. THAT'S how you build a winning team.

MOD's please merge if you deem necessary.

So keeping 8 WR's seems crazy to me. I'm wondering if we are thinking we could potentially trade one of them during the season.

First thing that comes to mind is the Vikings need a stretch the field type of receiver.

Anthony Armstrong is exactly what they need.

Also Donovan has great chemistry with him.

What if Leonard Hankerson steps up in that deep role faster than we expected... What could we get for Anthony Armstrong?

I'm wondering if we could get a 4th rounder... That would be the first time I can remember we take a player that was undrafted and actually get a draft pick or player for him.

Other than a draft pick is there any player that would fill a need for us that the Vikings dont really need.

Where do you guys think up these things at? You act like we need to go out and get more help here and there because the media says it. There has been Cooley trade threads and now Anthony Armstrong trade thread and what is that all based on? Are these guys just not good enough to be on this team? STOP!!!!!!! This is just another knee jerk reaction of a fan that we need to do what he thinks is best for the team. Hell we might as well bring back Vinny Cerrato and you guys can plot together to make moves that aren't well thought out.

Where do you guys think up these things at? You act like we need to go out and get more help here and there because the media says it. There has been Cooley trade threads and now Anthony Armstrong trade thread and what is that all based on? Are these guys just not good enough to be on this team?

It's probably because Madden came out and they noticed that they could trade Armstrong for a 4th rounder or some teams 35 year old former star player and couldn't resist.

Archived