Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants have owned us since Dec. 2007. I'm sick of it!

DieHard86

Well I just had a vision of a 3 headed running game, running up and down funky blue Jerseys like Big Mama whuppin lil Junebug for stealing her Hog Maws. Memba Soup told ja. Helu Dookin! All Torrain Huffy Wit 22s diggin all up in nat New York City booty butt!! He Lu, He Knew, He Du be scoring a whole lot on Fedex Field sons!

HTTR!!!!!!

I'm sick of Jacobs running all over us; sick of no one laying a finger on Eli; sick of giving up 14 play drives to start the game; sick of Eli throwing 15 yard outs up and down the field with no difficulty. Its time to beat the crap out of the Giants!

Thank you for saying exactly what has been on my mind for years.

I'll say it... I hate the Gmen right now more than ANY team. Yes. Even that team.

I won't say that though. dallas sucks

100% agree, this'll probably get merged with the other thread but your right. This isn't even a rivalry anymore. If we can't thump the Giants like we should be doing, then we don't deserve a winning season. This game is crucial to the Shannys success.

:helmet:

I hate pretty much any sports team above Maryland.....Steelers, Pens, Eagles, Flyers, Pirates, Phillies, Yankees, Red Sox, Rangers, etc. I hate every stinking one of them....all of there fans are scum bags and they are litterally the arm pit of our world.

But the Cowboys still take the absolute cake for me, especially people who "Love The CowBoys" but have never even been to the state of Texas much less to Dallas.

I'm sick of Jacobs running all over us; sick of no one laying a finger on Eli; sick of giving up 14 play drives to start the game; sick of Eli throwing 15 yard outs up and down the field with no difficulty. Its time to beat the crap out of the Giants!

You and i both...Bro, you don't know how much i agree with you!! And i would like if we can pop Jacobs in the mouth one good time. I can't stand him!!

---------- Post added September-6th-2011 at 10:54 AM ----------

I'll say it... I hate the Gmen right now more than ANY team. Yes. Even that team.

don't feel ashamed. For me they're on par as far as my hatred.

We have not been as physical a team as the Giants. I think with their rash of injuries, the Redskins infusion of youth and new vibe, this game will be different. Opening day in our backyard, 'bought time we paid them back for those consecutive openers in the Meadowlands.

The reason why Eli has made a living on those 15 yard outs on us is the style of corner play we have employed since 2007. CB plays 10 yards off the line and back pedals so not to get beat is why they are so successful. We do not have CB's that play bump and run. They play off and react to keep yards after the catch limited. So until we play some press coverage otr bump and run, Eli will have those type of plays all day. But I think this team is better than those previous teams and I expect us to beat the Giants this Sunday at home especially against their talent depleted secondary and shaky O-line.

Your memory too short or you just deciding to forget that in the last 27 meetings the record is 21 wins for the Giants and 6 wins for us?

Why stop at 2007?

They have been beating our asses for over a decade now

To me if I didn't live an hour from Dallas I would say the team I wanted to beat the most every year is the Giants

They own us like a mule

But I get great pleasure in whooping the Cowboys asses and giving my buddies here in Texas crap about that

The Giants have dominated our team at the line of scrimmage. Manning rarely has good games against us. The Giants simply run the ball down our throats. If you can't stop their running game, you'll never get to Manning. Our odds of winning go up tremendously if we force Manning to beat us. Conversely, we've been unable to run the ball against the Giants. That has allowed their DL to tee off on our QBs. The last time we beat the Giants, Clinton Portis had 25 carries for 125 yards.

If you can't stop the run, you can't rush the passer.

I can get into this!!! Hell yea! The giants have literally owned the Skins for far too long! Maybe we can catch them early when they haven't really gotten it together yet. The Giants didn't look all that impressive in pre season and they usually don't hit their groove until a few games into the season. Either way, lets put an end to their streak! Lets finally beat them!!

If we can get a decent lead which is a big if, we can keep them from pounding the rock and make Eli throw it. We have a tendency to get gashed my the Giants run game. Need to make eli beat us

Dec. 2007 you say? has it really been since Todd mfin Collins that we beat the Giants?

---------- Post added September-6th-2011 at 12:47 PM ----------

The Giants have dominated our team at the line of scrimmage. Manning rarely has good games against us. The Giants simply run the ball down our throats. If you can't stop their running game, you'll never get to Manning. Our odds of winning go up tremendously if we force Manning to beat us. Conversely, we've been unable to run the ball against the Giants. That has allowed their DL to tee off on our QBs. The last time we beat the Giants, Clinton Portis had 25 carries for 125 yards.

If you can't stop the run, you can't rush the passer.

Pretty much sums it up

The last time we played them we did pretty well against the run IIRC, but the December game was ugly*. This time I think the ground game is key on both sides; Eli hasn't looked happy in preseason but the Giants DL looks just as tough as last year - if we manage to run against them it bodes well for the rest of the season.

* I'd actually forgotten but our running attack in that game was J.Davis (40 yards) and Keiland Williams (29 yards) :(

Archived