Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual Redskins Season Prediction Thread: 2011 Version. (Poll Included.).

Gibbs Hog Heaven

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Right, it's that time of year again guys, girls, assorted furry animals, and the undecided:

Redskins Season Prediction Time,

The rosters set (bar any trades or pick-up's this week), the worst kept secret in the league after the pre-season, Interceptus Rexus, is all but confirmed, so lay it on the line and tell us what final record we're in store for this year.

I'll star with 3/4 wins. 4-12 for the sake of the poll. (BOOOOOO go the homerific readers.).

Most know my reasoning, but in short we have a multitude of new, young, mainly inexperienced players; a questionable O-line; one of the worst QB situations in the league (I'd take Jason Campbell over these two, and darn the Redskins for making me admit THAT in public); a kicker who throws games away for fun when it REALLY matters, which for a team that plays teams so close is not a good trait to have; and arguably our most important defensive player (no offence London) out for heck knows how long. I think we'll see a lot of good this year and a lot of progress there in to take going forward, but it won't transition into many W's.

Right, no arguing to other posts, just add your prediction to the poll and post it with a comment if you like.

Hail.

(And the poll's upcoming for any impatient wise ass' screaming "What ficking poll? I don't see one.").

I say 9-7 because were better at multiple positions, Rabach is gone, defense should create more turnovers and be better overall, and Gano was perfect through the preseason (praying to god he keeps it up through the year).

This should give us a few more wins than last year.

EDIT: .....and the Shanny run game will be what it SHOULD be, and that will help out A LOT.

Some threads should not be started by certain posters

Go ahead and predict 4-12 wins for us this year GHH

I'd like to bet you that your dead wrong about that. You up for a bet or you chicken?

Aside from the fact you know me WAY better than that :slap: ; what, pray, would you suggest would suffice as a 'bet' on here? Signature?

Hail.

Aside from the fact you know me WAY better than that :slap: ; what, pray, would you suggest would suffice as a 'bet' on here? Signature?

Hail.

I don't really care

We could bet soups, a signature, some cash, whatever you want

I just want you to put your "money" where your mouth is

Why can't we keep to one thread. Really this is just the same.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?351979-***-Guess-Our-2011-Season-Record-Contest-***

Now shoot, when did that go up? And why didn't it come up in a search?

Sighs, a duplicate thread. First time in my 5 years. Darn it. Pull this, or merge it. Works for me.

Hail.

I don't really care

We could bet soups, a signature, some cash, whatever you want

I just want you to put your "money" where your mouth is

Name the bet and terms.

---------- Post added September-5th-2011 at 01:47 PM ----------

Now shoot, when did that go up? And why didn't it come up in a search?

Sighs, a duplicate thread. First time in my 5 years. Darn it. Pull this, or merge it. Works for me.

Hail.

Well **** me running! It's at the top of page one. Sighs, I'm having a 'mare here.

Name the bet and terms.

Hail.

You say we will be 4-12 and I bet we go over that

Simple bet...loser posts Signature of winners choice for three months on the forum (within sig limits)

If by October say we already have 5 wins you wear the signature of shame from Oct-January

If say we win only 4 games then in January I post your signature of shame from January until April

I will give you the tie breaker

Deal?

Im going with 5-11. Much harder schedule this years to last. We still dont have much quality depth along either Line, Younger much less experienced team that will be prone for more mistakes, and we still have the worst QB situation in the league. I think we will look better compared to last year but will have a worst record due to the schedule. Puts us in prime position to make a stab for Luck or Barkley with a good chance of RG3 or Landry Jones to fall to us.

So by October, if we've won 4 games or less, I win the bet. Over 5, you win it? Did I read that right?

Hail.

Already your trying to get out of this?

Where is your conviction about your 4 win season prediction?

No you read that wrong, you said yourself

"I'll star with 3/4 wins. 4-12 for the sake of the poll. (BOOOOOO go the homerific readers.)."

If we only win 4 games on the season then you win. You can't win before January where as I can win anytime after October

Archived