Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attn: Southern California Skins fans

Oldskool

I don't post on here often but a long time follower, im navy and stationed in socal and found out about this place last season after switching from direct tv and i got to say if your a skins fan in socal they do it big down there at winstons, unfortunately due to the navy i might be out of state at a school for the giants game but def worth checking out.

For the opening day game against the Giants, come down to Winston's in San Diego.

Am there almost every game. That's how I know moving cross-country to a beach was a good move, I still got a Redskins bar. **** yeah America!

My first Sunday I was down on Newport and saw a bunch of B&G jerseys and asked a fan if there's a skins bar around, they replied Winstons.

---------- Post added September-4th-2011 at 10:37 PM ----------

Is it worth driving down from LA?

It gets packed. But those are bandwagon fans. When we had that streak with Zorn, it was crazy. But the season and half that followed never really compared. A couple chargers fans may wander in, but the Redskins game is pumping through a legit night club PA - and if you like Chuck Brown, they drop Go-Go during commercials and other DC favs like Fugazi and Bad Brains. Free shots when we score.

Score. Good times.

If you look at ratings this preseason, they were the best in like forever. I'm going to say and would put money down that Winstons will see a good solid packed crowd this Sunday 9/11. Come on down.

There is a sports bar in manhattan beach called Mr. pockets, go to socalredskins.com they have one of the official hogs "mickette" that's there every Sunday from what I understand it's one of the biggest fan based redskin bars in so cal. The one in Los Angeles that's mentioned in here is owned by a giants fan.

Mr. Pockets, We redskins fans have are own section that gets anywhere between 30 to 60 people on a Sunday.

Why drive to San Diego?

What's Up, Oldskool?

I'm going to try to be there for the first half. have to work at 2:30 though. Can't believe I'm going to miss most of this game. I can probably count the times I haven't been at Winston's for a game in the last 5 years on one hand.

Should be a great crowd as always.

You can go to Joxer Daily in Culver city as well. It's 100% Skins Fans on Sunday. Great Vibe. Love it! Sing Hail after every touchdown.

Burbank Bar and Grille for those of you in the valley that don't want to drive to Culver City. I'm trying to boost the Skins Fan's in attendance at BBG this season. Make it the Valley's Representation of the SKINS!

^ Hollywood Billiards has a Redskins contingent. Just come to Joxer Daly's though.

There is a sports bar in manhattan beach called Mr. pockets, go to socalredskins.com they have one of the official hogs "mickette" that's there every Sunday from what I understand it's one of the biggest fan based redskin bars in so cal. The one in Los Angeles that's mentioned in here is owned by a giants fan.

Mr. Pockets, We redskins fans have are own section that gets anywhere between 30 to 60 people on a Sunday.

Why drive to San Diego?

How come I have never heard of this place? I live in Manhattan Beach. I'm a Joxer Daly's guy.

Archived