Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Montrae Holland cut, Derrick Dockery added.

JustAfan47

Jerruh went into the draft KNOWING that he had issues on the o-line, and the best he could come up with was a guy who really isn't good enough to be a starter in the NFL.

Your GM is brilliant!

Oh noes, a 7th round pick is a serviceable but not top notch starter, teh horrors!

In all seriousness Dallas went into the draft knowing they had line issues and picked the best lineman in the entire draft with their first pick, and added two more smart highly motivated developmental interior linemen with the 4th and 7th round picks, I'd say that is addressing needs well, you can't fix everything in one off season.

Oh noes, a 7th round pick is a serviceable but not top notch starter, teh horrors!

In all seriousness Dallas went into the draft knowing they had line issues and picked the best lineman in the entire draft with their first pick, and added two more smart highly motivated developmental interior linemen with the 4th and 7th round picks, I'd say that is addressing needs well, you can't fix everything in one off season.

LOL, classic Poke spin. Now you are signing guys off the street and starting them and meanwhile Jerrah is cutting veterans over money and then signing mediocre backup CBs to big extensions. How are those three kickers on your roster working out for you? Jerrah has this roster so screwed up he doesn't know what to do next. I'm guessing that he'll be signing a second long snapper before too long so he can have separate one for punts and fgs. He's a genius I tell you! A genius!!!

LOL, classic Poke spin. Now you are signing guys off the street and starting them and meanwhile Jerrah is cutting veterans over money and then signing mediocre backup CBs to big extensions. How are those three kickers on your roster working out for you? Jerrah has this roster so screwed up he doesn't know what to do next. I'm guessing that he'll be signing a second long snapper before too long so he can have seperate one for punts and fgs. He's a genious I tell you! A genious!!!

Actually, they should sign Archuleta as their personal punt protector since....well, you all saw it on Sunday night.

Your GM picked a guy who is INJURED to be his first pick this year.

OMG!

Your GM picked a guy who is INJURED to be his first pick this year.

OMG!

Are you referring to Tyron tweaking his knee in practice last week forcing him to wear a brace before turning in a solid and at times dominating performance against one of the best defenses in the league? Because that's the only first draft pick Dallas had this year?

He made the blocks he was supposed to and played with great technique but needs a year or two in an NFL strength program. What it means is Dockery has the potential to provide more push in the running game, at the cost of mobility on sweeps, pulls and traps.

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm glad he's only starting due to injuries.

It now looks like Dockery is out with a sprained MCL.

http://twitter.com/#!/toddarcher/status/116920105857859585

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 02:45 PM ----------

Just read this about Bill Nagy who will start in Dockery's stead:

"A seventh-round rookie, Nagy drew the start in Week 1 against the Jets and graded out as ProFootballFocus' worst run-blocking guard. (Nagy suffered a neck injury, which is why he was out last week)."

http://www.hogshaven.com/2011/9/22/2442535/cowboys-oline-goes-from-bad-to-worse-with-dockery-out?ref=yahoo

It now looks like Dockery is out with a sprained MCL.

http://twitter.com/#!/toddarcher/status/116920105857859585

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 02:45 PM ----------

Just read this about Bill Nagy who will start in Dockery's stead:

"A seventh-round rookie, Nagy drew the start in Week 1 against the Jets and graded out as ProFootballFocus' worst run-blocking guard. (Nagy suffered a neck injury, which is why he was out last week)."

http://www.hogshaven.com/2011/9/22/2442535/cowboys-oline-goes-from-bad-to-worse-with-dockery-out?ref=yahoo

not just a sprained MCL, but a fractured tibia too

Archived