Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets give Stephon Heyer some credit here

Goingforburgundy

Who was that o-lineman we had here that caught a pass and fumbled it? I think it was against the Rams and everyone was so pissed off he didn't bat the ball down because an o-lineman has no business catching and running with a ball.

Pete Kendall, and it was against the Rams. Our new safety Atogwe was the one who returned it for a touchdown right before the half ended. Typical Redskins luck. : (

That has nothing to do with his abilities at all

I had something similar happen in HS...I played LT....our QB got flushed to his right...and after about 5 seconds I turned and saw him running....well he turned and looked at me and threw me the ball! LMAO it didnt touch anyone else first but I was so happy to get the ball I was gone! Probably would of scored a TD too...but the refs blew the whistle before I could get 10 yards down field :ols:

Absolutely, BEST hands on that OL!

Here's to YOU Stephon Heyer, if only you were 100 lbs lighter and a heck of a lot faster, you'd make a GREAT receiver. Instead, you're stuck with being out of position and overweight, or just under talented.

Who knows though, maybe Al Davis plans on using him at WR or TE, or even FB. Al's crazy like a fox, you know.

There is a Jason Campbell checkdown joke in there somewhere...
Lord. Plays like that with the Skins, and a play with the Raiders, where Candle threw a two yard pass that McFadden? took to the house... Candle lovers would say he made a great play there.

On the Heyer play: "See? See? Jason threw a 15 yd completion that play!!!!!!11111111"

:doh:

Archived