Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Helu #26 and Josh Wilson #26

HtownRocks111

:beatdeadhorse:I would say Wilson has first dibbs cause he is a veteran and Helu a rookie, personally I would like to see Helu wear 43. I know he won't but I think 43 is a sick running back number, Larry Brown style!! HTTR

He's Polynesian, so you never know...he has mentioned guys like Polomalu and a few others around the league as role models. I think a lot of the numbers in the 40's are not up for grabs on this squad, and the ones that are have been assigned.

Yeah..... I noticed that they have both been wearing the same number as well. I was surprised that they were allowed to wear the same number even in preseason.

There are a lot of duplicates in preseason because when you have 90 guys on the roster, there arent enough numbers to go around. Pretty typical. Its only in the regular season its not allowed.

Yeah..... I noticed that they have both been wearing the same number as well. I was surprised that they were allowed to wear the same number even in preseason.

It doesn't really matter. It's not like basketball where they have to keep track of your fouls. If a football player gets ejected, it's instant so they know who the guilty party is.

In college football it happens all of the time because teams can dress over 100 players at home. Check out Maryland's roster at the link below.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/roster/_/id/120/maryland-terrapins

Man I have been waiting for Helu to go ahead and choose his new number for the longest. Im glad someone mentioned this on the board although its not a big deal. For the record, as many others have said, Wilson will keep 26 and Helu will be choosing a new one. ( Maybe he is waiting for ppl to get cut and choose the best number left ) *Prediction* #28

Man I have been waiting for Helu to go ahead and choose his new number for the longest. Im glad someone mentioned this on the board although its not a big deal. For the record, as many others have said, Wilson will keep 26 and Helu will be choosing a new one. ( Maybe he is waiting for ppl to get cut and choose the best number left ) *Prediction* #28

Yeah, let's give a rookie Darrell Green's number! :doh:

to be honest, only reason I noticed it is because I cant STAND having 2 players on my roster in Madden with the same #, so unrealistic, so when I saw it, I had to check redskins.com just to be sure!

Having said that, God I can't wait to see what # Helu picks so I can change it!!!! Its a pet peeve of mine. :laugh:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I don't meant to be mean, but that is ridiculous. No man will never wear that number again......

Yeah, let's give a rookie Darrell Green's number! :doh:

who cares if darrell green's number goes to a rookie?!?!?

last time i checked, the only redskins number that is retired, is #33......

i wish people on here would stop saying this number or that number can't be used because soo and soo had it...... if that was the case, there wouldnt be enough numbers for the 53 man roster!

i would love to see some of the "oh my god, they can't use that number" numbers used.....

ESPECIALLY #'s 7,9,21,28 and,44

who cares if darrell green's number goes to a rookie?!?!?

last time i checked, the only redskins number that is retired, is #33......

i wish people on here would stop saying this number or that number can't be used because soo and soo had it...... if that was the case, there wouldnt be enough numbers for the 53 man roster!

i would love to see some of the "oh my god, they can't use that number" numbers used.....

ESPECIALLY #'s 7,9,21,28 and,44

:ols: I guess tradition means nothing to you.....

:ols: I guess tradition means nothing to you.....

yes... tradition DOES mean something to me...... but..... a number is either RETIRED or NOT RETIRED....... this "UNOFFICALLY RETIRED" stuff is total garbage... its like when kids in high school give their girlfriend a "pre-engagement ring" ....... its either an engagement ring or it isnt....

yes... tradition DOES mean something to me...... but..... a number is either RETIRED or NOT RETIRED....... this "UNOFFICALLY RETIRED" stuff is total garbage... its like when kids in high school give their girlfriend a "pre-engagement ring" ....... its either an engagement ring or it isnt....

I see your point and I respect it..........

Archived