Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WalterFootball - Wonderlic Testing

Champskins

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/31/report-pryor-scored-a-seven-on-the-wonderlic/ <----- T. Pryor scores a 7

I have not seen a thread like this since 2004 on here and did not want to bump. After looking at PFT, there is much to be said about T. Pryor only scoring a 7, the same as Vince Young. Greg McElroy, however, scored a 48 which is like making a joke of the score. So what is to be said about this Wonderlic score?

Look at the row of numbers below. What number should come next?

1.jpg

Assume the first 2 statements are true. Is the final one: 2.jpg

The boy plays for the Tigers. All the players on the Tigers wear white sneakers. The boy wears white sneakers.

Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will 5 pads cost?

How many of the six pairs of items listed below are exact duplicates?

3.jpg

PRESENT, RESENT - Do these words

4.jpg

A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 seconds At this exact speed, how many feet will it travel in three seconds?

When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for sixty cents?

The eighth month of the year is:

5.jpg

Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?

6.jpg

In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?

Three individuals form a partnernship and agree to divide all profits equally. X invests $9,000, Y invests $7,000 and Z invests $4,000. If the profits are $4,800, how much less does X receive than if the profits were divided in proportion to the amount invested?

Assume the first 2 statements are true. Is the final one: 2.jpg

Ben greeted Beth. Beth greeted Bob. Ben did not greet Bob.

A boy is 16 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 22 years old, what will be the age of his sister?

One of the numbered figures in the following drawing is most different from the others. What number is that figure?

7.jpg

The hours of daylight and darkness in SEPTEMBER are nearest equal to the hours of daylight and darkness in:

8.jpg

What number is next in the following sequence:

9.jpg

Which of the following numbers is least like the others?

10.jpg

Which letter is missing from the group below?

11.jpg

In a typical city in the Southern Hemisphere, which of the following months sees the most snowfall?

12.jpg

FLAMMABLE, INFLAMMABLE - Do these words

4.jpg[/size]

Multiply the number of correct that you get by 2.5 to get your official wonderlic score

Answer Key

http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlica.php

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderlic_Test

What can be learned about the player from this score? Does it matter? Play the fantasy GM and discuss your thoughts on taking a guy with a low/high wonderlic

While an average football player usually scores around 20 points, Wonderlic, Inc. claims a score of at least 10 points suggests a person is literate.[2] Furthermore, when the test was given to miscellaneous people of various professions, it was observed that the average participant scored a 24. Examples of scores from everyday professions include:

You can NOT use a calculator.

I did find this funny though -

"A person who is barely literate will score a 10 on the test" So Pryor and Young are illiterate

"Borderline genius intelligence is scored at 40 and above." McElroy

"whereas an individual who is of normal intelligence should score at least a 20"

Well, I got a 40. I missed #'s 10, 11, 17, and 18. How the hell do you only get 2 right unless you really just don't care and give whatever answers will get you out of there the fastest? I mean, even if you fall asleep odds are you'll somehow get 1 right answer :ols:

Edit: I did not use a calculator since I wasn't sure if that was allowed, which it turns out isn't.

I scored a 45 trying to do it as fast as I could (the missing letter I think I would have figured out if I spent a little time on it).

If this is a accurate representation of the test and he scored a 7, then he is mentally challenged and should probably be sitting in a nursing facility drooling on himself.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/08/terrelle-pryor-scored-a-7-on-his-wonderlic-test/

I am not big on IQ tests especially in regards to being a football player, they are pretty meaningless, but to score a 7 is pretty bad. You get like 5 points just for spelling your name on the test.

You would basically have to be retarded to score that low. Only Vince Young to my knowledge has scored lower than a 7 (he allegedly scored a 6, but that is disputed).

Alright, put me down for a 45 then, since I can't give myself credit for the print-type question. Though I suppose if I chose to scratch out a few guess-and-checks, I'd have gotten it. Either way, I find it impossible to believe that anyone could score a seven unless you don't care or your teachers just passed you at every level.

Alright, put me down for a 45 then, since I can't give myself credit for the print-type question. Though I suppose if I chose to scratch out a few guess-and-checks, I'd have gotten it. Either way, I find it impossible to believe that anyone could score a seven unless you don't care or your teachers just passed you at every level.

Dexter Manley ring a bell?! Dude couldn't read when he admitted that as a Redskin. Ive seen it at all levels of education. When someones set for "Stardom" they don't even buy the books, much less read them. Id be surprised if these dudes ever entered any part of the school besides the athletic facility - but still have a free 'education' at a school that some of us could only dream of getting in to.

I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

[Edit: never mind]

I got a 40, did not use a calculator and math is my really really poor skill. I got the print question right because I do this for a living too, like the woman in the answer example. One doesn't want 2 types/sizes if it can be avoided and headers and kerning are ways to make page count if allowed. (Proposals are often page limited, so if instructions don't mention ways to fit in text/graphics, there are many ways to get in all the information you can.)

I didn't even attempt the money ratio question without a calculator and even then I might have gotten it wrong.

And really, the Wonderlic isn't all that hard if one knows anything about anything.

Archived