Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Hail to the Redskins" (MUSIC & RINGTONES)

LetsGoSkins.com

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As a music producer/DJ and die-hard Redskins fan, I've noticed a desperate need over the years for fans find and be able to download the best fight song ever, "Hail to the Redskins." With minimal choices online (except for a few You Tube Vids) I got permission, and decided to record the hit song and release it for sale on iTunes or by visiting www.LetsGoSkins.com

There are (5) different versions of the song, including the "New Original" which is our top seller, A Hard Rock Mix, (and get this) a First Time Ever DC Go-Go Mix which surprisingly has never been done before - not even by the Godfather of Go-Go, Chuck Brown..

I recently asked he and his management to record a live version with me (www.DJCrazyScott.com) and they denied my offer, which was a total bummer.

*** For those of you who want to stand out at your tailgate party and route for the Skins, this "Hail to the Redskins" album is a MUST HAVE!!! My wife changes her ringtones all the time, until she downloaded the go-go ringtone. She has amazingly kept this ringtone for two seasons now! Anyway, take a listen, spread the word, and please comment to let me know what you think...

Itunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hail-to-the-redskins/id377013949

or visit www.LetsGoSkins.com is you would like to purchase a physical CD and have it sent to you.

[ATTACH]45663[/ATTACH]HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Well at least now I know why they never did a Go-Go version.
What's wrong with this go-go mix? We've sold THOUSANDS, and fans love it... (except for one) - lol

God Bless!

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 01:19 PM ----------

I'm an old fart so I like the original version done by the marching band but if I had to pick an alternate, this would be it:

You also forgot "none of the above" as a poll option :ols:

Once again... Your ears are playing tricks on you...... This album is a top seller!!!!

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 01:20 PM ----------

What's wrong with this go-go mix? We've sold THOUSANDS, and fans love it... (except for one) - lol

God Bless!

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 01:19 PM ----------

Once again... Your ears are playing tricks on you...... This album is a top seller!!!!

Fair enough - the New Original Mix IS our top seller...... The 2011 digital mastering does make a difference!!! :D

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 01:39 PM ----------

I'm an old fart so I like the original version done by the marching band but if I had to pick an alternate, this would be it:

You also forgot "none of the above" as a poll option :ols:

....Dear Sir! Bootsy Vegas Go-Go Mix on You Tube is HORRIBLE... Sounds like a Christmas Song - lolol Put both version in front of 1000 fans, and see which one packs the dance floor - I WIN!!!!!! www.LETSGOSKINS.COM

I was trying to be nice but if ya wanna throw down...

All of your versions are under produced and over computerized loads of :pooh:

Your gogo version is a straight ripoff of da butt by E.U.

Your hard rock version isn't, as a matter of fact it isn't even what I'd call rock. And aside from that it reminds me of the flinstones :ols:

Your new original version is, well I can't even find the words to describe that debacle

The A Cappella version and the Instrumental version are both horrible in every sense of the word.

Aside from them being versions of Hail to the Redskins and my love for the team there is nothing redeeming about any of that garbage.

If you've sold thousands of them all together you've sold them on the love of the team alone. I've been to every home game except for one in 4 years and I have NEVER heard this "music" being played at any tailgate EVER!

Nice Try!

Funny he mentions Chuck Brown in the first post, but Capt K, I dont think that is Da Butt...sounds more like a Chuck Brown song lol

Oh, I'm completely aware of what it is supposed to sound like but it completely sounds like da butt, atleast to me, the wife, and the 2 friends that I tortured with it. :ols:

Archived