Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*** SOLD *** 4 Tix 50 Yard Line, Orange Pass, Tampa Bay Bucs Suck

Mark The Homer

Yeah I bought these off a good ES member a few weeks ago, but I stumbled upon other seats and now don't need them.

I paid $100 for the 4 tix and a green pass.

I'll sell everything for $100. Or I'll take best offer. But I'll kick in an orange pass instead of the green pass. That means you get your parking upgraded and you get to park at the curb in front of the stadium at the Orange C lot for no extra charge.

Then cross the street on foot and enter Gate D and your seats are almost right in front of you.

Are you kidding me?

If Julius Caeser was attending this event, he'd be sitting in your seats

I mean, seriously. Most Platinum Lot parkers don't have it this good. Purple parking is for LOSERS. You're parking in the Orange C lot, brah.

Your tix are in section 222 row 10. That's the fifty yard line, son. No, these are not obstructed view. In fact, these are not even partial view. These are full, in your face, mind blowing view at the middle of the field. These are original Jack Kent Cooke 1997 era Stadium seats. Yes, they're under cover. Yes they're midfield. Yes, you can see everything, including the new-installed super mega HD jumbotrons.

And yes, it's true - if you live to be 100, you'll never sit in better seats.

And, yes, it's also true - young college girls will find themselves irresistibly attracted to you while you sit in these seats.

No diggity, no doubt.

So don't delay. PM me now. http://www.extremeskins.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=29651

?

Dude. Why are you still reading and not PMing me?

Seriously.

Oh, one last thing: I suggest we do delivery at the ES pre-tailgate tailgate, which means you need to arrive at Redskins Rd. well before 3:30 PM Thursday. No excuses.

Archived