Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Tribute to #89

hail2redskns

It's a shame Moss never had an elite or even very good QB in his career. Put him in Indy or New England and we're talking about a Canton bound career.

I really hope we can win a Super Bowl in the next three years because Tanaman deserves it as much as anyone.

I really hope we can win a Super Bowl in the next three years because Tanaman deserves it as much as anyone.

I couldn't agree more...out of everyone on our team, him and fletch deserve rings as Redskins. Fletcher may have won a ring in STL, but he needs one in burgandy and gold. Tana's been a beast since he's been here, and given us all great memories we'll never forget(Monday Night Miracle, Jax, NYG on XMas, the whole ST21 situation, etc).

HTTR

Santana claus is by far my favorite skin. Playmaker hands down and he chose to stay in the b n g. Guys a beast, he signed my 21 towel when we played cincy in 08. I asked him is Jim zorn a joke or what he laughed and replied no comment. True professional and I will rock his jersey long after he he is gone. Thank u tana man , you are underrated and you deserve a ring way before clinton ports ever gets one. Did I mention he still does the 21 salute, and he just rocks swagger every time he is on the field. How is he not everyones favorite offensive player ? Get em 89!

Hail

Good to see Moss getting a good tribute thread. I love watching Tana play and during the short FA period this year I was cringing at the thought of him going somewhere else. So glad he stayed here. I hope for many more good years and to see #89 on that ROF at Fedex one day. I will be at that ceremony for sure.

Santana is one of the most under rated route runners in the league. He knows how to get open. I absolutely LOVE him in the slot, I think he very well could catch 100 balls this year as a "safety blanket" across the middle for Beck (hopefully) or Grossman.

He does seem to have 5 or 6 drops a year that sometimes are at critical moments, but consider our offense without him.

Archived