polywog999

Who's better?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

• Ben Stiller
    • Jim Carrey

Welcome, and hail Satan!

lavey_01.jpg

The fates have brought you to the innermost depths of the tormentingly delicious....the forgotten treasures of eternity....and the underworld's best "under-$5.00" breakfast.

Hell_Fire.jpg

Our Mission Statement -

"We offer good home cooking, a clean, sparkling dining-room and eternal damnation of the soul....OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK!!!"

We cater to Evil ******** and will go above and beyond to get your business - even if it means your destruction and/or demonic possession.

If it is priced to low - buy it! If there is no price tag, the item will need to be priced by our staff. This usually takes a long time and we can not assure that it will be available in a timely manner :)

3052312286_ca73ba6e78.jpg

>>>>>Caution plates are EXTREMELY hot!!!<<<<<.:evilg:

There is no sharing of our Breakfast bar.

BloodFeast7.jpg

"You may scream all you want, but please eat all that you scream!"

Our specials....

Tonight's special is Banana-nut buckwheat pancakes, smothered in goat's blood!

Also, half off on all electronic appliances!

Are you looking for a business opportunity? We offer turn-key franchises with full five year support and training!

Come, trade your dismal soul for a night of entertainment, hardy eggs Benedict and quality second hand merchandise!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMarKYDNdvKEHyQUnyoXNYtXUSrKs4c_Kivwq2_2OW2XiwAHb5tQ

Come back and see us OR SUFFER A PLAGUE OF BOILS!

Sometimes I wish you had a different message board for some of your posts. This is one of those times.

We here at Poly's 24 hour Satanic Thrift Store & Existential House of Hot Cakes. LCD, want you [our valued customer] to know that we appreciate your business, and want to apologize for our apparent oversight.

Please, be our guest - enjoy this coupon for two "all you can eat" breakfast bars and once again....we're sorry that you found a roach in your home-fries.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHsFElewwoR8A1BUdDm3unde-tRQ-rcWhgwcXFw4umrnC2nV1QHg

We here at Poly's 24 hour Satanic Thrift Store & Existential House of Hot Cakes. LCD, want you [our valued customer] to know that we appreciate your business, and want to apologize for our apparent oversight.

Please, be our guest - enjoy this coupon for two "all you can eat" breakfast bars and once again....we're sorry that you found a roach in your home-fries.

So in the Last Supper picture, is that Jesus that's eviscerated lying bloody on the table? Ho ho. That's a knee slapper.

But I stopped paying attention when I tried to catch my neighbor's chihuahua, so I might be a little behind the game.

You have to be able to multi-task, or make more efficient use of your time. If you spend all your time trying to catch dogs, you won't spend enough time reciting the Lord's Prayer backwards.

You have to be able to multi-task, or make more efficient use of your time. If you spend all your time trying to catch dogs, you won't spend enough time reciting the Lord's Prayer backwards.

What do you think it was that kept scaring the damn dog back into my neighbor's basement? Apparently if there's 1 thing that can make a Mexican dog run as fast as a cheetah, it's backwards Latin.

Archived