Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Well ladies and gentlemen its that time again, after last years thread became the monstrosity that it was, we had to do it again :ols:

Again welcome everyone and I hope you all find this informative and discussion to be some of the best on ES

To start it off I'll ask like I did last year who are some of your top prospects that you are looking forward to watching next year?

For me its 2 guys

Robert Griffin III

Riley Reiff

EDIT: also on the front page I will be updating it with Player Profiles and such that people do. As for the mocks it'll be tough to keep up with those so I'll just stick to player profiles

D&S

Well ladies and gentlemen its that time again, after last years thread became the monstrosity that it was, we had to do it again :ols:

Again welcome everyone and I hope you all find this informative and discussion to be some of the best on ES

To start it off I'll ask like I did last year who are some of your top prospects that you are looking forward to watching next year?

For me its 2 guys

Robert Griffin III

Riley Reiff

D&S

I like RG3 but where do you think he will be picked. Riley Reiff is a LT right. What you thinking about moving us picking him and moving TWill over to RT?

I like RG3 but where do you think he will be picked. Riley Reiff is a LT right. What you thinking about moving us picking him and moving TWill over to RT?

Riley Reiff is either a RT or LT in the NFL. I think you could plug him in at either and he'd be a good player for a long time. As for RG3 he's the biggest wildcard this year in terms of QB's. Right now he's probably a solid 2nd round pick, but if he puts up the year many think he can, then he'll be a 1st round pick in the mid to late range

Janorios Jenkins- CB

Shov-ILB,OLB

Laundry Jones- QB

Fuller- WR

Cody Glenn- OC/OG

Mike Brewster-OC

---------- Post added August-23rd-2011 at 10:45 AM ----------

FINALLY

W2Y2O.gif

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols: To funny.

Janorios Jenkins- CB

Shov-ILB,OLB

Laundry Jones- QB

Fuller- WR

Cody Glenn- OC/OG

Mike Brewster-OC

Great name you bring up with Janoris Jenkins, the move to the D-1AA(yes I know its FCS still 1-AA to me) will be a chance for him to show out and have a big year and put himself in a good light with scouts. Yes he has character concerns, but if he can keep in the good for a full year, then someone will want to take him in the 1st 3 rounds. Seen mocks with him in the 3rd because of the concerns, but I see him settling in the 2nd round but he's for sure a 1st round talent

intresting thing about that mock i seen.. they had us taking.. Landry in the first, Sanu from Rutgers as our 2nd round pick (1 pick before Broyles goes)

If it comes down to that would you guys see an advantage if we draft Jones AND Brolyes? For the record i dont think we pass up defensive talent in the 2nd round next year.. there is just so much.

intresting thing about that mock i seen.. they had us taking.. Landry in the first, Sanu from Rutgers as our 2nd round pick (1 pick before Broyles goes)

If it comes down to that would you guys see an advantage if we draft Jones AND Brolyes? For the record i dont think we pass up defensive talent in the 2nd round next year.. there is just so much.

I have a hard time taking another WR though Dro. Personally if we're picking say 10 right now and we get Jones, I'm looking an ILB in Round 2

I have a hard time taking another WR though Dro. Personally if we're picking say 10 right now and we get Jones, I'm looking an ILB in Round 2

sucks that barring horrible seasons, players like Burfict and Te'o will be long gone.. Hightower would be my fall back.

They were merely pointing out the age of Moss.. We could still find a WR in the 3rd round if need be..

Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina

Height: 6-4. Weight: 215.

Projected 40 Time: 4.55.

Projected Round (2012): 2-3.

and

Greg Childs, WR, Arkansas

Height: 6-3. Weight: 217.

Projected 40 Time: 4.54.

Projected Round (2012): 2-3.

to guys i would watch for 1 could fall into the 3rd round..

I would love to get the following, but we'd probably only have a shot at one or two of them.

I would prioritize this draft with QB, RT, C, ILB, a red zone weapon, and then line depth. This is going to be another deep draft...and that 4th round pick we are getting from the Raiders will really pay dividens when we are talking about establishing depth. With our picks, we'll also be able to move around a bit.

Matt Barkley, QB, USC (dead ringer for the bootleg system)

Nate Potter, T, Boise State (he should be there in the second, runs well and blocks well.)

Manti Te'o, 3-4 ILB, Notre Dame (he'll likely be a first round pick, but this kid is a tackling machine and an absolute beast)

Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin (like this guy's size/speed, he should be there in the third as of now).

whew gunna be tough for him to get out the first round.. or even to the mid 2nd unless he has a less than stellar season and teams need something more than a LB.. id see someone like Detriot taking him in the 2nd whether it be trading up or them simply being in front of us.

Anquan Boldin lite....aka, Mohamed Sanu.

Keep an eye on him. He plays on a bad Rutgers team and had a down year as a Soph, but he's got some SERIOUS talent. Very versatile. I'm pretty sure he's as good as gone after this season. I've seen him projected anywhere between late in round 1 - round 3.

Anquan Boldin lite....aka, Mohamed Sanu.

Keep an eye on him. He plays on a bad Rutgers team and had a down year as a Soph, but he's got some SERIOUS talent. Very versatile. I'm pretty sure he's as good as gone after this season. I've seen him projected anywhere between late in round 1 - round 3.

If Michael Floyd is there when we pick in the 2nd round, I am taking him all day. He'll spend his first month in alcohol rehab, though.

If what LL56 said the other day is correct, we will be looking for our QB of the future in this draft...BTW, you guys did a great job in the other thread, looking forward to this one.

^^^ does anyone have a link to this statement i missed it.

OMG FINALLY!!!!

What I was thinking to add to this was positions of need by what round we would probably need to draft.

I split first round into 2 seperate rounds.

1st Round Top 16: QB MLB

1st Round Bottom 16: QB MLB CB G

2nd Round: QB MLB CB G C NT

3rd Round: G C RT NT RLDE

4th Round: RT LT OLB FS

5th-7th Round: QB FS Best available

Archived