Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Suzy Kolber on sidelines: Terrell Thomas - CB Giants out for year with torn ACL

Bigmuss1

I don't post often, but I just don't understand. Why did you start a thread for this? It seems as if everybody wants to be an Adam Schefter. Don't fall into that "trap" of mindlessly reporting info because you've heard or seen it first. Give me some critical thought, insight, or your thoughtful opinion. If we needed asinine regurgitation of events I'd visit the hundreds of other info sites.

I took care of the move part,looks like you all are assisting with the thread title and such. Much appreciated.

Oh and...

(Source: CB Terrell Thomas out for season with Torn ACL). Or something like that. Hint. ;)

I don't post often, but I just don't understand. Why did you start a thread for this? It seems as if everybody wants to be an Adam Schefter. Don't fall into that "trap" of mindlessly reporting info because you've heard or seen it first. Give me some critical thought, insight, or your thoughtful opinion. If we needed asinine regurgitation of events I'd visit the hundreds of other info sites.

Well, it is big news, it being a division opponent who we also open the season against. This is also a big deal as they were already terribly thin at CB as they were going to be going with three safety sets on passing downs. So this injury is a killer for them

Wow, if Amukamara wasn't hurt, this would be an opportunity for him.

Yeah that's too bad for him (but good for us :)). What's the timetable on Amukamara's return?

Week 1 against the Giants is looking winnable. I seriously believe we can go into the bye week at 4-0 or 3-1, use that week to rest and prepare, and then go out and beat the Eagles in week 6.

Yeah that's too bad for him (but good for us :)). What's the timetable on Amukamara's return?

Week 1 against the Giants is looking winnable. I seriously believe we can go into the bye week at 4-0 or 3-1, use that week to rest and prepare, and then go out and beat the Eagles in week 6.

Mid to late September. Not to mention that he's still a rookie and CB is one of the hardest positions on defense for a rookie to be effective at. Here's what rotoworld says:

Terrell Thomas - DB - Giants Giants coach Tom Coughlin revealed at halftime of Monday night's preseason game that RCB Terrell Thomas is out for the season with a torn ACL.

It's a crushing blow, especially with Prince Amukamara (foot) out until mid- to late-September and incumbent dime back Bruce Johnson (Achilles) done for the year. Thomas, who was in a contract year, led the G-Men in tackles (101) and interceptions (5) last season, also forcing four fumbles. Aaron Ross, a possible trade candidate entering training camp, will have to be a starter now. Thomas' reconstructive knee surgery will cripple his 2012 market value. This will be a secondary to target for fantasy matchup purposes.

God damn I'd be riding high if that happened....

Archived