Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raiders/49ers Fans Fight In The Stands. **VIDEO**

DM72

This have anything to do with the shootings?

Or the guy who was beaten in the bathroom and is expected to die?

I don't think so. I know the guy in the bathroom suffered life threatning injuries, but I'm not sure if he's expected to die.

So much for peace and love in San Francisco

Well, considering where the park is located (Bayview/Hunter's Point), I am surprised more violence doesn't occur. Add in the nutters that wear the Silver and Black (mostly wannabe gang bangers relocated from SoCal)...and well...that's a recipe for idiocacy.

Not surprised that all future preseason games between the two have been canceled.

So much for peace and love in San Francisco

And so much for our selfrighteousness about what happened to that Giants fan at Dodgers Stadium.

Although I gotta tell you (and I'm no 49er fan), my initial assumption is that all this had more to do with Raiderfan than it did with 49er fan. I've been to several games at both stadiums, and I've never seen any trouble at Candlestick. At the Oakland Coliseum - I was scared for my life.

---------- Post added August-22nd-2011 at 11:27 AM ----------

Well, considering where the park is located (Bayview/Hunter's Point), I am surprised more violence doesn't occur.

Except those people can't afford to go to the games. They just scalp tickets out front.

And Hunters' Point is pretty much all African-American, and those guys fighting in the video weren't black. They looked more like a bunch of white trash and crazy Samoans.

Seeing that just makes me sick. People are ****tards. The league and municipalities need to start making examples of these losers.

i would love to bring my kids to a Redskins game. Not going to happen until they're teenagers. ****in' trash in this country.

Um. Are you a Redskins fan? Are we the bottom 10%?

No, I'm not a Redskins fan. While I'm sure some die-hard Raider and 49er fans are still left, that video makes it seem like the stands are filled with delinquits who don't care about football and simply show up to get drunk and fight.

And so much for our selfrighteousness about what happened to that Giants fan at Dodgers Stadium.

Although I gotta tell you (and I'm no 49er fan), my initial assumption is that all this had more to do with Raiderfan than it did with 49er fan. I've been to several games at both stadiums, and I've never seen any trouble at Candlestick. At the Oakland Coliseum - I was scared for my life.

I've been to both as well... 49'er fans talk, but that's about it. My experience at the Coliseum was actually not bad, but I definitely felt scared at times. Tons of the local gangs love to support the Raiders.

No, I'm not a Redskins fan. While I'm sure some die-hard Raider and 49er fans are still left, that video makes it seem like the stands are filled with delinquits who don't care about football and simply show up to get drunk and fight.

diehard Raiders/49ers fans still left??? Both of those teams have won multiple championships..i'm sure they have a big, loyal fan base just like ourselves on extremeskins...and once again the same can be said about the Redskins when you talk about drunken fighting at games because we have a couple of videos too....just be silent...you are upsetting us

Those were some big boys. The bald dude in the 49ers jacket took several shots to the face and just keep on going.

Also, this is any sporting event. Have thousands of people in one location, add alcohol, and fights will happen.

Archived