Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per NFL Network: Redskins release James Davis

Kindred

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2011/report-james-davis-meets-with-washington-redskins-will-be-granted-release/

One week after leaving the Washington Redskins facility and going on the lam, running back James Davis is on the verge of being a free man.

Davis traveled back to the DC area to meet with Redskins management Sunday morning.

According to Jason La Canfora of the NFL Network he will be granted his release.

Head coach Mike Shanahan told reporters he believed Davis retired from the NFL, but that apparently is not the case.

A healthy Davis will pursue opportunities elsewhere according to La Canfora.

The question for him is whether he be given those opportunities.

Another display of the Shanahan family's arrogance. The guy skipped out because he wasn't guaranteed playtime, maybe if these two bozo coaches knew anything about building a team they would have given a young up and comer a shot to prove himself. Instead he's going to go to a team with a real HC, like Ken Wisenhunt in AZ, and will blow up. Nothing's changed with this team Snyder is still pulling the strings, it's all about the big names, and guys like Davis just get the raw end of the deal.

Another display of the Shanahan family's arrogance. The guy skipped out because he wasn't guaranteed playtime, maybe if these two bozo coaches knew anything about building a team they would have given a young up and comer a shot to prove himself. Instead he's going to go to a team with a real HC, like Ken Wisenhunt in AZ, and will blow up. Nothing's changed with this team Snyder is still pulling the strings, it's all about the big names, and guys like Davis just get the raw end of the deal.

...*looks around*

Is...is this post serious? I think this post is serious. But it can't be. Something this insane can't possibly be written from a place of seriousness.

Yes, a real head coach would keep a guy who quits on his team. That's how you build a team, just find as many cry babies as you can who only do things they want to do for themselves. You need those kinds of examples on the team.

...*looks around*

Is...is this post serious? I think this post is serious. But it can't be. Something this insane can't possibly be written from a place of seriousness.

sarcasm-detector.gif..................

sarcdet.gif

sarcasm_detector.jpg

What are you smoking? So, James walking out on his team and coaches during training camp was because of "the Shanahan family arrogance"? You make absolutely no sense at all. Thank God you don't scout for the Redskins and make these types of decisions. There is not a chance in hell that anyone cannot say that Hightower, Torain, Helu and Royster are not better than James Davis.

Edit: I see what you did there Sassy......it got me on the warpath :)

Huh? Did I miss the ninja text? Or have you actually lost your damn mind? :ols:

Edit: I knew I should have checked out the next page. You really had me going there. :doh:

Archived