Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Tickets - Electronic Delivery?

skinsfan080

Hi All,

Just wanted to check with everyone on something. I am from out of town, usually make it down to a game of year. I got my 6 tickets for the Skins/Giants game off Ebay (buyer had 100% everything), and for the first time ever, I got the Redskins tickets as emails electronically.

Now I've gone to other sporting events (some NFL) and had the same thing... but with the Skins being all "season" tickets, it just perked a thought in my head. Now I've seen a bunch of other websites with Redskins tickets saying electronic delivery..so I'm just thinking it's something new... but was hoping to reach out and see if anyone has used electronic tickets at FedEx before with no issues? Just trying to cover my bases....

Thanks!

HTTR:giantsuck:

Hi All,

Just wanted to check with everyone on something. I am from out of town, usually make it down to a game of year. I got my 6 tickets for the Skins/Giants game off Ebay (buyer had 100% everything), and for the first time ever, I got the Redskins tickets as emails electronically.

Now I've gone to other sporting events (some NFL) and had the same thing... but with the Skins being all "season" tickets, it just perked a thought in my head. Now I've seen a bunch of other websites with Redskins tickets saying electronic delivery..so I'm just thinking it's something new... but was hoping to reach out and see if anyone has used electronic tickets at FedEx before with no issues? Just trying to cover my bases....

Thanks!

HTTR:giantsuck:

Ticketmaster ticket exchange does this and when i bought tickets through the ticket office last season with my friends account you could print tickets.

Archived