Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Recommendations for XBOX 360 Games

JonsieRB34

good luck with the surgery..

lots of good ones coming out, here are just a few.

Mass Effect 3

Portal 2

Elder Scrolls

Battlefield 3

MW3

Batman

id want a FPS, and im really liking the promos for Battlefield 3. since youre having surgery, youre going to have a lot of time. id recommend a bigger, multifasceted game like Elder Scrolls or Assasins Creed. i would also choose a racing game. i think forza has a new game coming out soon.

there are a lot more awesome games coming out.. im sure others will let you know about them.

i believe Best Buy is about to do a buy 2 get 1 free deal soon. good luck and dont gain too much weight.

Thanks for the well wishes and the game recommendations.

Dues ex for me tonight. Midnight launch. Yes Ill be one of the D bags waiting for it :(

I picked this up and it has been a great story thus far, especially if you played the others. The voice for Jensun is almost exactly the same from what i remember. I like the aug concept. Its a good mix of FPS and RPG aspects in a single player with a good storyline.

I picked this up and it has been a great story thus far, especially if you played the others. The voice for Jensun is almost exactly the same from what i remember. I like the aug concept. Its a good mix of FPS and RPG aspects in a single player with a good storyline.

I've never played the others but I agree the story is great and I'm loving the game so far,

If your not into FPS's and would want variety, then I would suggest:

Red Dead Redemption - Mortal Kombat - Gears of War series - Bayonetta (very underated) - GTA 4 with the 2 Episodes - Assassins Creed series - Mass Effect seris

If you want a hilarious time with fun factor as the #1 factor - Saints Row 2

Archived