Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

woot im the offical redskins blog unoffical fan of the week!!!

landrydirty30skins

So you're the still the one who reads it since Terl was let go???

Just kidding man, that's REALLY cool. I'm just a bit bitter as I thought the blog was just fine before. That's a sweet Skins room though bro and you're luck to have a woman that supports that. Also, since I'm in the mood, I think this is a pretty cool feature for the blog, that's as much as Tinsman/Blog will get from me.

Congrats Kevin!

Edit: You have no room for an ST signed mini helmet yet you have room for stone hands and Champ Bailey....SMH!

Congrats...Nice Man Cave you got going there!. I had to choose, either a room for all of my guitars, amps pedals, etc...or a Redskins room. The guitars won.

You also have a decent start on the card collection, some nice pieces there. My 14 yo son and started a good while ago and our collection is over 70,000 strong, going back to 1941 (we have a full set of the 1941 and 1942 Home Laundry match packs which are PRE Redskins cards, full set of 1948 Bowman's, over 400 Sean Taylor cards with nine 1 of 1's and 2 signed rookie cards, etc...etc...etc...). Also make sure you get an inventory, photos and prices for the home insurance policy. God forbid an unfortunate incident, without documentation you wont get what it's worth, not even close!

Keep it up man! Congrats again!

So you're the still the one who reads it since Terl was let go???

Just kidding man, that's REALLY cool. I'm just a bit bitter as I thought the blog was just fine before. That's a sweet Skins room though bro and you're luck to have a woman that supports that. Also, since I'm in the mood, I think this is a pretty cool feature for the blog, that's as much as Tinsman/Blog will get from me.

Congrats Kevin!

Edit: You have no room for an ST signed mini helmet yet you have room for stone hands and Champ Bailey....SMH!

lol i hear ya...im saving up for two nice glass display cases for the fullsize taylor and mini taylor, and then trust me they will be displayed as they are deserved.

dont forget to watch my other video on the rest of the stuff, the hallway is full also

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 09:19 AM ----------

Congrats...Nice Man Cave you got going there!. I had to choose, either a room for all of my guitars, amps pedals, etc...or a Redskins room. The guitars won.

You also have a decent start on the card collection, some nice pieces there. My 14 yo son and started a good while ago and our collection is over 70,000 strong, going back to 1941 (we have a full set of the 1941 and 1942 Home Laundry match packs which are PRE Redskins cards, full set of 1948 Bowman's, over 400 Sean Taylor cards with nine 1 of 1's and 2 signed rookie cards, etc...etc...etc...). Also make sure you get an inventory, photos and prices for the home insurance policy. God forbid an unfortunate incident, without documentation you wont get what it's worth, not even close!

Keep it up man! Congrats again!

agreed on the inventory, hope nothing happens, but you never know. 400 taylors....thats awesome, i have like 20 lol

Archived