Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When was the last time you saw this -> (Merged)

wilco_holland

To be honest I wasn´t that impressed by the colts game. Didn´t liked the way the o-line played against the passrush, Trent looked like he was pulling a big Al on some plays. Not paying attention and don´t give a ****. The monkey with a hairy back needs to stay focused.

The stats are just good fun. Doesn´t say anything but it just feels good.

Hopefully this continues. I am hoping for a loss in a preseason game just to keep things in perspective. I know we have been keeping starters in for the first half while other teams haven't been. However, usually the third game all teams keep starters in for the first half or longer. We have shown our weaknesses as well.

That all being said, we look like a team, not a collection of 11 players wearing the same uniform on the field at the same time.

Only the preseason. Only the preseason. I keep telling myself that also. But if Philly or New England or the Cowflops were up there, the media would be calling it "dominance". I won't use similar terms until I see this in the 4th week of the season. The problem is the ESPN's of the TV world have already said the Redskins are the worst team, and they can't crawfish and say anything good. They're still waiting for Dallas or New England or one of the NY teams.

What's a word that dosn't show my true excitement and keeps it all in a depressed perspective? I'm torn between "interesting" and "promising"...

I understand that it's preseason. I also understand that I've been watching the Redskins for a long time and the starting offense hasn't looked this smooth and in command of an offense in a very long time. I don't care about the final scores. What has me feeling good is how effective the running and passing games have been.

Archived