Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Give Some Love to the Moderators.

mjpanzer

I know threads like these pop up now and again, but I felt like it was needed.

Even with a tumultuous shortened offseason and an ongoing heated quarterback controversy, the mods have done a wonderful job of A) keeping this board civil and B) keeping it up and running.

I have visited a number of other NFL and general sport forums, and I think it is safe to say that Extremeskins.com is the best run one of them all by a MILE.

Thanks again. Your hard work does not go unnoticed nor is unappreciated.

HTTR

NNT this guy just for the irony.

But I do like the mods in general, they aren't as confrontational as on some other forums, and often times are decent posters as well.

Actually, I prefer mod threads for the most part. Tend to be well put together, even though not always the best. I'd rather read a funny well thought out provocative post than, say, an informative one which was poorly put together

I know threads like these pop up now and again, but I felt like it was needed.

Even with a tumultuous shortened offseason and an ongoing heated quarterback controversy, the mods have done a wonderful job of A) keeping this board civil and B) keeping it up and running.

I have visited a number of other NFL and general sport forums, and I think it is safe to say that Extremeskins.com is the best run one of them all by a MILE.

Thanks again. Your hard work does not go unnoticed nor is unappreciated.

HTTR

What the hell are you talking about, don't you know that these mods are just bootlicking Snyder lackeys, hellbent on imposing their convoluted rules to express their powertripping egomaniacal oppression of the masses? Haven't you been listening to that brave handful crying out to warn us all??

ROFL.gif

Only Art's is, but that's my fault because of a game called Tribal Wars.

Damn your eyes man for even mentioning that evil addiction that is TW!

TK, I think the cookies you've been handing out are so delicious word is spreading. They'll do anything for them at this point. :D

Never had the cookies, but the "liquid candy" handed out at dawn is pretty damn good. :D

At the risk of sounding like a suckup, I agree with the OP...the mods are doing a helluva job....

The moderators here have always done a good job keeping the board clean. I lurk other NFL boards and this one is by far the best due to the mods and the lack of advertising cluttering the screen.

Two somewhat tongue in cheek suggestions but they would help...

7 day ban for anyone who tries to highjack a thread with a lazy "You think you're smarter than Shanahan?" We don't want a repeat of 2006 where every thread was highjacked with a "You think you're smarter than Gibbs? How many Super Bowls you won huh?"

30 day ban for anyone who tries to highjack a thread with "This isn't Madden." Just like "douchebag" has become the most popular word/insult in the English language, "this isn't Madden" is the NFL message board equivalent.

Lay down the ban hammer and keep the threads on track. :)

Keep up the great work.

Damn your eyes man for even mentioning that evil addiction that is TW!

Hey, Symbol didn't speak like Symbol30 spoke. So brother Legion should not begin worrying about the evil game with the evil penguins attempting to destroy the world.

Archived