Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh my god, I gan't believe he's on the same plane.

Mania

From August 9th through August 16th I was in Chicago seeing the various sites. When my wife and I were leaving I noticed these young children in front of me wearing Capitals attire. Then I saw him, bug eyes, yes Vinny Cerrato was right in front of me.

I didn't speak to him as you couldn't pay me to talk to him. He has a nice looking family, but his wife isn't anything to look at.

Why didn't you send your girlfriend over to make sure it was him?

Capitals attire?? Oh Lord please don't let him near the Caps....

THIS. But Leonsis isn't that stupid.

I would've asked him how his racquetball game was coming along. What does that boob do for a living now anyway? :wtf:

Oh and are you really surprised that his wife is "not much to look at"? I mean , look at the guy.

I would've asked him how his racquetball game was coming along. What does that boob do for a living now anyway? :wtf:

Oh and are you really surprised that his wife is "not much to look at"? I mean , look at the guy.

I think he is back to working for espn, though it's as more of a free-lance guy. If you ask me, he should star in his own comic strip in the funny papers, he would make a great cartoon character.

Yes and no. I agree that he isn't much to look at, but he's got money. Besides, his kids were good locking. I guess he adopted.

I think he is back to working for espn, though it's as more of a free-lance guy. If you ask me, he should star in his own comic strip in the funny papers, he would make a great cartoon character.

Just put his face on Ipecac Syrup bottles... then you wouldnt even have to drink it for it to work.

I forgot to mention that he was seated first, because families are seated first with Southwest, yet when I boarded I didn't see him and I went to the middle of the plane. He must have gone to the back of the plane to avoid being recognized and ridiculed.

He is working on a Baltimore radio station.

LOL the guy is gone. He is part of Skins history now. Just let it go and stop being butthurt.

what is up with that word, "butthurt"? I have seen it on this board on several occasions in the past few days. #nasty

We're just so glad he's gone, it's so refreshing to have a competent football grown-up run the show around here.

what is up with that word, "butthurt"? I have seen it on this board on several occasions in the past few days. #nasty

We're just so glad he's gone, it's so refreshing to have a competent football grown-up run the show around here.

To me it means that you should stop acting like you just got spanked. It's like walking past your father and giving him the evil eye because he spanked you yesterday

Why didn't you send your girlfriend over to make sure it was him?

:rotflmao: AAAAAAhhhhhhahahahahahaha, this is how I can tell I've spent FAR too much time here.

---------- Post added August-19th-2011 at 10:33 AM ----------

LOL the guy is gone. He is part of Skins history now. Just let it go and stop being butthurt.

I think people are worried that he'll be back, like when Marty fired him. I don't think so, but I can understand why people are so Vinny-averse.

Archived