Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh my god, I gan't believe he's on the same plane.

SkinsFanMania

From August 9th through August 16th I was in Chicago seeing the various sites. When my wife and I were leaving I noticed these young children in front of me wearing Capitals attire. Then I saw him, bug eyes, yes Vinny Cerrato was right in front of me.

I didn't speak to him as you couldn't pay me to talk to him. He has a nice looking family, but his wife isn't anything to look at.

You should have said Hi, and see if he'd talk football.

That would have been pretty entertaining, I bet.

Course, it's more fun to say "I woulda spit in his eye and smacked his kids!"

~Bang

Yeah...he had a seat at the table for a decade...I think it would have been more fun to see what he would have shared rather than pretend anyone would tell him off in public. I don't dislike the guy or hope anything bad happens to him. I just think he was in way over his head. Hell, who wouldn't stay in that role if someone is willing to pay you to be the GM of a storied NFL franchise. I blame Snyder for Cerrato more than I blame Vinny himself. He always seemed like a nice enough guy.

Yeah...he had a seat at the table for a decade...I think it would have been more fun to see what he would have shared rather than pretend anyone would tell him off in public. I don't dislike the guy or hope anything bad happens to him. I just think he was in way over his head. Hell, who wouldn't stay in that role if someone is willing to pay you to be the GM of a storied NFL franchise. I blame Snyder for Cerrato more than I blame Vinny himself. He always seemed like a nice enough guy.

He always came across like a two-faced charlatan. That and he is a complete and total PR boob, just run down his list of most-memorable quotes...

You should have said Hi, and see if he'd talk football.

That would have been pretty entertaining, I bet.

Course, it's more fun to say "I woulda spit in his eye and smacked his kids!"

~Bang

So you're saying we have some ...

InternetToughGuy-732335%5B3%5D.jpg

:D

On a side note, I would have really been tempted, had I spoken to him in person, to ask "Can I call you Sarge??" :P

Archived