Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Express : Bear's eating me, girl told mum in call

Unforgiven

It would be a different story maybe if they had come across the cubs and the mother and had gotten killed. This is a much more disturbing story... The animal not only played with the girl while nibbling on her, but then brough her cubs back to partake as well. Incredible disturbing. This is not a normal bear it should be killed.

It's got a taste for humans now. That's why it should be put down.

Why would you insult the guy, because he feels there is another option to a death sentence for the mother bear and cubs?

I find it odd that people are so against anybody who tries to show compassion for an animal.

But this doesn't appear to be a matter of opinion. At least not from the shows I've watched, etc. Bear behavior changes after these encounters, and it is necessary to sacrifice the bear. Even people that work with bears know the necessity of doing this. I have seen shows with this guy http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/05/meet-casey-anderson-and-his-best-friend-an-800pound-bear.html

and they were discussing the need to put a bear down after a human encounter. He wasn't arguing against them having to do it.

But this doesn't appear to be a matter of opinion. At least not from the shows I've watched, etc. Bear behavior changes after these encounters, and it is necessary to sacrifice the bear. Even people that work with bears know the necessity of doing this. I have seen shows with this guy http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/05/meet-casey-anderson-and-his-best-friend-an-800pound-bear.html

and they were discussing the need to put a bear down after a human encounter. He wasn't arguing against them having to do it.

I was just asking why you felt the need to insult him. It happens a lot around here when a person speaks for animals.

It's just a bear.

It was just a person. There are a ****load more of them around. Heck, if anything, I haven't heard of any bears polluting the planet, factory farming other species or eliminating forests that millions of other creatures call home.

Maybe the bear was on to something.

You said something and I responded in a reasonable manner. No stupid sarcastic smileys like you.

Some people got killed by some bears. Cry about it.

:ols: You said "no harm done" and that you'd take a note saying you had it coming if you got killed by an animal.

I'm not sure what you'd be doing out in the woods, to claim "you had it coming" getting killed by an animal. But calling your remarks "reasonable"? :silly:

Archived