Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN at it again!!

Bigmuss1

I was just channel surfing and as I passed ESPN they were running top 10 Kickoff returns of 2010. I thought to myself pretty cool, I'll get to see Mr. Banks do his thing against the Lions!! As I watched the countdown go from 10 to 1 of course no Redskin highlight. I can't get over the blatant disrespect of our team. Banks return was better than at least half the returns they showed.

Just one more reason I do not watch ESPN....

Didn't see the list, but out of curiosity....what Banks return deserved to be in the top-10, and who should be omitted?

His return against the Lions this past year, he did a great job of weaving in and out of Lions, then turned on the jets to the end zone. At least 3 of the returns they showed one by the Texans, highlighted a returner just hitting the wedge and running straight to the end zone. In my homer opinion, Banks' return was better...Plus, if I'm not mistaken, I think he almost returned another in the same game..

If you didn't notice, the OP clearly stated that the list was for the top 10 kickoff returns. Being literate is a valuable tool.

... are you kidding me?

i know that, it was implied in my post. maybe you should work on your literacy skills...

it wasn't a top 10 kick return of 2010. it was against the lions, and the skins still lost. you people act like there were only 10 kick returns last year, so banks deserves to be in the top 10. i'm sure there are plenty others that meant more than banks return against the lions in a loss...

christ...

Don't know why everyone is going so negative on my thread, if you saw the top ten and you watched Banks' return, you would agree that his return was a better football play. I don't care the skins lost the game, some of the other returns included teams who also lost the game. It's not whining against the media, it's just watching a media machine that is biased against certain professional teams..

... are you kidding me?

i know that, it was implied in my post. maybe you should work on your literacy skills...

it wasn't a top 10 kick return of 2010. it was against the lions, and the skins still lost. you people act like there were only 10 kick returns last year, so banks deserves to be in the top 10. i'm sure there are plenty others that meant more than banks return against the lions in a loss...

christ...

I dunno man, it was pretty darn impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbG_Xx8f7YI

Ha that return was average and wasn't it a punt return not a kick return. ESPN isn't biased this board is biased its only redskins fans. I'm sure there were plenty of returns equally as good during the hole season. It wasn't dante hall in his prime good or anything

Everyone needs to remember that ESPN is the network that for years has tried to convince everyone that poker is a sport & that professional poker players are athletes. I'm just surprised that they didn't show a Deion "Turf Toe" Sanders return when he played with the cowboys & claim it was from last year. Unless there is a game on one of their channels that I want to see, I don't watch that network. ESPN is a joke of its former self.

I was just channel surfing and as I passed ESPN they were running top 10 Kickoff returns of 2010. I thought to myself pretty cool, I'll get to see Mr. Banks do his thing against the Lions!! As I watched the countdown go from 10 to 1 of course no Redskin highlight. I can't get over the blatant disrespect of our team. Banks return was better than at least half the returns they showed.

Just one more reason I do not watch ESPN....

But you did just watch ESPN...........

Sorry. We all love him, he's one of us, but sorry, he will never be top 10. Hester (on another losing team) will always take his spot on these "top" things. We're the red headed stepchild of the NFL. It will take a dominent season before we get respect. Unfortunately, this year won't be that dominant year...

But you did just watch ESPN...........

Haha! U got me!

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 09:47 PM ----------

Ha that return was average and wasn't it a punt return not a kick return. ESPN isn't biased this board is biased its only redskins fans. I'm sure there were plenty of returns equally as good during the hole season. It wasn't dante hall in his prime good or anything

It was a kick return. Espn is biased, u need to learn to learn to spell whole. U are missing the point, all the other returns, except for maybe 2 were average as well. At least Banks had to make a few guys miss and cut against the grain. I already stated earlier in my posts that I am a homer.

Archived