Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Toninight @7, NFLN: John Beck feature/Redskins QB battle-Redskins cam (Program alert)

SWFLSkins

Thanks for the heads up.

As you said, it most likely won't be much. They will probably mistakenly claim Beck as Shanahan's declared starter. Act incredulous at Shanahan's decision to go with Beck and Grossman, take some cheap swipes at the Redskins and especially Snyder. The end.

Thanks for the heads up.

As you said, it most likely won't be much. They will probably mistakenly claim Beck as Shanahan's declared starter. Act incredulous at Shanahan's decision to go with Beck and Grossman, take some cheap swipes at the Redskins and especially Snyder. The end.

...and no redskins analysis would be complete without the customary 4-12 prediction. :)

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna set my DVR.
I don't know if that will be necessary brandy, I think they've pretty much already nailed it in the previous posts.

EDIT: :ols: looks like SWFL already beat me to it

Haha well there is two, and watch they won't show it, some kinda breaking news, Rob Ryan boinked a mermaid in '87 and the Cowboys are going all the way. hahha.

I'm going to pour a beer in my VCR and watch the breaker pop!

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 06:59 PM ----------

Beck doesn't mean **** until after he plays the first half at Indianapolis. Past that he is another inexperienced QB on a Skins roster that has a Super Bowl QB already in the system for the 3rd year. Actually I'm not plugging Grossman but just stating the facts that everyone in this world continues to ignore.

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 07:00 PM ----------

How many Super Bowls has Romo sits to pee been to? I'm still thinking none.

It's on, Beck was talked about as a second feature, Capitol Campaign.......

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 07:04 PM ----------

I'm going to pour a beer in my VCR and watch the breaker pop!

Waste of good beer, unless you drink like Piels light? hahhaaa

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 07:20 PM ----------

Garlic bread is burning switching to DVR mode, Be Back later.

Good Job John Beck, and Jammal Brown! :applause:
After the interview with John and Jammal I gotta say it's pretty hard not to at least root for this guy to succeed. and man........ so glad to see smiling faces in Ashburn. Really refreshing.

Couldn't agree more. It was great to see those two excited and happy. I thought they both did great and LOL @ the "shower" part by JB :)

Oh- the car analogy by Beck was pretty good too. Can't wait till Friday!

I find Jamal Brown being with Beck confusing. Reason being, there was an interview with Brown about two weeks ago on the John Thompson show when he was basically saying he wanted Rex to start. I am not saying that Brown hates, Beck, I would just think he wouldn't go on an interview with him........

Thanks for osting the link C47 it was actually a great interview glad to see J Brown also getting some facetime. No matter what happens this year I am grateful their will be football and I'm doubly excited about this team going out there gettin' down to business....GO Skins:logo:

Archived