Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN 980, Redskins sign new PK

oscarsandman

According to the WaPo:

"Stitser appeared in five games for the Cincinnati Bengals as a rookie out of Fresno State last season, and made seven of eight field goal attempts and eight of 10 extra point attempts. The 6-foot-1, 200-pounder averaged 58.7 yards per kickoff."

This guy only makes 80% of his extra points! That sounds aweful

Good another PK to push Gano, and not allow him to become complacent. I know other people on this board would have rather seen Kris Brown, John Kasay, or Joe Nedney, but I'm glad to see they're not just handing the job over to Gano after one preseason game.

According to the WaPo:

"Stitser appeared in five games for the Cincinnati Bengals as a rookie out of Fresno State last season, and made seven of eight field goal attempts and eight of 10 extra point attempts. The 6-foot-1, 200-pounder averaged 58.7 yards per kickoff."

This guy only makes 80% of his extra points! That sounds aweful

They could have been blocked. That fault lies with the OL then. And in Cincinatti you can't count anyone out for ****ing up.

Also, Gano's wife went into labor today. He might not play Friday.

We have a mutual friend (Gano and I), very doubtful the kid plays on Friday. He is very excited about this. That being said, he performs well under pressure. Hopefully this fuels him for the season, nothing in life is like becoming a new dad.

Thank God Gano is having a kid and not Hankerson because some donkey in here would make a horrible joke about dropping the baby during delivery.

Better hope Gano Jr isn't feeling the pressure. Or he might go wide right and miss the doctor all together.

I never quoted this many posts on one page. However these are some quality posts.

Thank God Gano is having a kid and not Hankerson because some donkey in here would make a horrible joke about dropping the baby during delivery.

By saying the joke hasn't been made, you are making the joke. Therefore YOU are the donkey........ :ols: Just playin'

Better hope Gano Jr isn't feeling the pressure. Or he might go wide right and miss the doctor all together.

If he has a leg like his father, could you imagine the pain the mother has already endured?

Good thing the kid is being born now... That way the kid won't have to miss their birthday for Gano's HOF induction

:fingersx: Are there any kickers in the Hall.

Good.

After last season's shockers, Gano needs outright competition in EVERY pre-season session/ game. (But he's got a strong leg on kick-off's. :rolleyes:).

Hail.

The dude is still young. Kickers don't usually hit their groove until after they been in the league a couple of years.

Archived