Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN - (video) Hail Yeah, Shanny is a genus

HapHaszard

Good stuff, sort of embarrassed I bought the only pin I did not have on my hat that they had available at the game the Hail Yeah! pin. Oh well, I like it better than R U In? Last year's phrase just led to way too many jokes about inexperienced teens fumbling around in the backseat of cars.

That video is pretty funny. Reminds me of the old SNL "Da Bears" routine.

Although, truth be told, our fanbase has as many doom-and-gloom types as homers.

Good stuff, sort of embarrassed I bought the only pin I did not have on my hat that they had available at the game the Hail Yeah! pin. Oh well, I like it better than R U In? Last year's phrase just led to way too many jokes about inexperienced teens fumbling around in the backseat of cars.

I never saw it that way before, now I cannot help but to see it that way. "Are you in?"

. . .

That's what she said.

:ols:

:doh: these guys can't be serious, can they? I mean how the hell do THEY get a bit on CSN? They're giant homers who are absolute idiots... Rex Grossman is NOT the next Montana, and it'd be insane to think that Indy would leave the NFL, could you imagine what would happen? Jacksonville, Houston, and Tennessee would have 3 bye weeks.

CSN needs to get rid of these people and do a bit more research for the next time.

:doh: these guys can't be serious, can they? I mean how the hell do THEY get a bit on CSN? They're giant homers who are absolute idiots... Rex Grossman is NOT the next Montana, and it'd be insane to think that Indy would leave the NFL, could you imagine what would happen? Jacksonville, Houston, and Tennessee would have 3 bye weeks.

CSN needs to get rid of these people and do a bit more research for the next time.

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I dont know man, could be part of some conspiracy theory to get an LA team to replace the Colts.

Anyone notice the asian guy doing FFL speak on CSN's training camp daily in how he has a vice grip with his hands while speaking? He looks like he's trying to hand fart and he must be doing a Ronnie Mervis with his ass turning lumps of coal into diamonds. Talk about a public speaking crutch. :)

Archived