Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Mike Doesn’t Give a Rat’s Ass About Your Bandwagon Opinion on John Beck

Oldfan

Great post! For once i agree and hope Mike is right. It would be amazing for us if we really found our diamond in the rough here but i just dont see it. But we will find out a little tonight.

---------- Post added August-19th-2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

jay cutler was always overhyped and still is.

He may have been overhyped but you cant deny that he was a pretty damn good qb in Denver and since going to the Bears there has been a pretty big drop off.

Prediction for tonight's game:

Last season, the Houston Texan's Arian Foster had a monster game with the ZBS as his team dominated in their first game against the Colts and Peyton. The Colts have worked on shoring up the run defense, but this is still their weakness. The Shanahans will feature the run, play ball control, and ease John Beck into the fray by asking him only to keep the chains moving.

Skins win big.

Great post! For once i agree and hope Mike is right. It would be amazing for us if we really found our diamond in the rough here but i just dont see it. But we will find out a little tonight.

---------- Post added August-19th-2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

I can. The last season he was in Denver when they lost 5 in a row while the Chargers won 5 in a row to tie for the division. Then when they had the chance to play the Chargers and actually win the div he choked and lost. Never been sold on him.

He may have been overhyped but you cant deny that he was a pretty damn good qb in Denver and since going to the Bears there has been a pretty big drop off.

Archived